rand3ll wrote:
Look up FACT in the Dictionary you arrogant b*****d!
What is it about you that makes you feel the need to pick apart peoples posts as if you're the master of the universe, I simply stated that Becchio has scored more for Leeds than Berbatov has for Scum, it's a factual statement, I couldn't give a s**t about his goal to game ratio, or how many Berba scored previous to joining Scum.
You could then argue that Becchio is younger, has played with less quality service, that he played second fiddle to Beckford for 2 seasons or whatever!
Just accept that this is indeed fact! Stop trying to pull people down and have a constructive conversation for once or better yet just don't respond at all!
love the way your grasping at every little straw availible, get bent boy
1964white wrote:
I backed Grayson for two & half years
I for one was appalled by his behaviour & mis-management of the club this season. Yes in the end i completely lost faith in Larry & i'm not ashamed to admit it !
It would appear Bates did too
You where alreaddy on his back last season so it is not just this season you lost faith in him. ;)
Sorry I just dont like short term solutions like NW. If he was doing well, I would back him, but this is just the wrong ting for our club at this point in time
Winning doesn't really matter as longe as you win
- Vinnie Jones
I'll back Warnock fully whilst he remains Leeds manager for the next 13-15 months ... but that in itself shows the lack of long-term vision at the club. Warnock said the squad needs major surgery but why did we hire him to do it when he'll only (likely) be around for the next season.
I may be presuming too much here but didn't he intend to retire at the end of next season? If so, I can't see how/why he would stay as manager beyond next season unless we were in the Premiership. Yet by all accounts the team needs rebuilding, a process which might take several years if it is to be done prudently and cohesively (i.e. Reading).
I just envisage a situation next season where Warnock retires at the end and a new manager comes in and decides he doesn't lek the squad Warnock was trying to assemble.
rand3ll wrote:
It's okay Meeta, I'll handle this one, it is not a FACT! If you were a Watford fan you would have found the game more entertaining
As for grasping at straws, is that not what you were doing when you started dribbling on about goal ratio, previous clubs etc.
Perhaps Berbatov scored more goals in training? You might wanna look into that when you pull your head out of your arse!
Im simply trying to teach you have to use statistics properly so you in future have a fair chance of having a valid argument when you post your stats. Obviously becchio will have scored more in league 1 than berba for scum in PL when becchio has played 50 games more. So to make the stats fair for both players you can look at goal ratio to find the most accurate stats as to who scores most with the games they get. Basic statistics this if youve ever studied it.
MeeTa wrote:Im simply trying to teach you have to use statistics properly so you in future have a fair chance of having a valid argument when you post your stats. Obviously becchio will have scored more in league 1 than berba for scum in PL when becchio has played 50 games more. So to make the stats fair for both players you can look at goal ratio to find the most accurate stats as to who scores most with the games they get. Basic statistics this if youve ever studied it.
But my argument wasn't regarding anything other than what I posted, I obviously don't believe that Becchio is a better goalscorer, I don't believe he's anywhere near as good.
I was just claiming that the famous Leeds chant wasn't to say Becchio was better than Berbatov (as somebody had posted), but that he's scored more for Leeds than Berba has for Scum, which regardless of ratios or divisions etc. is a fact.
rand3ll wrote:
But my argument wasn't regarding anything other than what I posted, I obviously don't believe that Becchio is a better goalscorer, I don't believe he's anywhere near as good.
I was just claiming that the famous Leeds chant wasn't to say Becchio was better than Berbatov (as somebody had posted), but that he's scored more for Leeds than Berba has for Scum, which regardless of ratios or divisions etc. is a fact.
Yes thats a fact, but its not a fact that can be used by you or the other leeds fans as a valid argument. Well obviously in last decade or so we leeds fans have to use the little we get. But still bad fact
MeeTa wrote:Yes thats a fact, but its not a fact that can be used by you or the other leeds fans as a valid argument. Well obviously in last decade or so we leeds fans have to use the little we get. But still bad fact
It wasn't a valid argument, it was a bit of fun, someone had posted that some Leeds fans sing that Becchio is better than Berbatov, I just happened to mention that that wasn't the song and put up a few stats.
Should have been the end of it, until somebody, who in my opinion seems to do so the majority of the time, decided that I was wrong, which I wasn't, and took it much further than it needed to go.
rand3ll wrote:
It wasn't a valid argument, it was a bit of fun, someone had posted that some Leeds fans sing that Becchio is better than Berbatov, I just happened to mention that that wasn't the song and put up a few stats.
Should have been the end of it, until somebody, who in my opinion seems to do so the majority of the time, decided that I was wrong, which I wasn't, and took it much further than it needed to go.
using those stats as a valid argument makes you by definition wrong, and havent you learned anything here. im always right