O/T Last one to reply wins!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
Mort
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: South London

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Mort »

*sneaks back in while no-one's looking 8-)


:P
KEEP THE FAITH!
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

I'm onto you :nahnah: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Velotrax

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Velotrax »

GAME ON !
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Sure is :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
rand3ll
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
Location: Hartlepoolish

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by rand3ll »

Game Over!
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Don't think so sunshine :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Mort
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: South London

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Mort »

becchio bear wrote:Don't think so sunshine :lol: :bear:
No sunshine predicted for Saturday :cry:

I don't care!
KEEP THE FAITH!
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

I'll light up the room with my Zumba moves :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Mort
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: South London

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Mort »

becchio bear wrote:I'll light up the room with my Zumba moves :lol: :bear:
Definitely scared now! :lol:
KEEP THE FAITH!
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Mort wrote:
Definitely scared now! :lol:
So you should be :wink: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Mort
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: South London

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Mort »

Guess you're busy now, so ......
KEEP THE FAITH!
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Ha ha cheeky :-) :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
essexwhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
Location: scotland

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by essexwhite »

bugga off the lot of you! :)
Image
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

I still intend to win :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
rand3ll
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
Location: Hartlepoolish

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by rand3ll »

becchio bear wrote:I still intend to win :-D :bear:
It's guna take more than intentions
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Dr.Leeds »

rand3ll wrote:
It's guna take more than intentions
The basic idea is to be the last one left who gives a toss...
Image
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Dr.Leeds wrote:
The basic idea is to be the last one left who gives a toss...
That would be me then :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Mort
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: South London

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Mort »

OK, I give in - you win! 8-)
KEEP THE FAITH!
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by Crude »

Mort, you are a winner. :mrgreen:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: O/T Last one to reply wins!

Post by becchio bear »

Crude United wrote: BB you are a winner. :mrgreen:
Fyp Dan :wink: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Post Reply