At most a quarter final.
What you guys thinking of waging?


Will go out at the group stage !Emsley wrote:I'm not a betting man, but I fancy this.
At most a quarter final.
What you guys thinking of waging?


hi EmsEmsley wrote:I'm not a betting man, but I fancy this.
At most a quarter final.
What you guys thinking of waging?

Well, ingirlund won't get out of the group stage, so why not make yissen a few quid on it?Bakerjamessteven wrote: hi Ems
Sorry mate, but think its totally wrong to bet against your team to lose or be nocked out. We should behind our team not betting on them losing.
Shame on you :-(

Bakerjamessteven wrote: hi Ems
Sorry mate, but think its totally wrong to bet against your team to lose or be nocked out. We should behind our team not betting on them losing.
Shame on you :-(


ste1989 wrote:they look solid enough to get out. should have put on England to win at 16/1



Agreed, but!billie1 wrote:I simply cannot care for England as represented by the likes of Terry, Rooney and Cole . Horrible horrible individuals and a complete embarrassment to our nation .

That asshat terry will....rand3ll wrote:
Agreed, but!
Their personal life shouldn't matter, as long as they perform on the pitch, I'd let them shag my lass!

I'd let him if we won the euros, I'm sure she'd be happy to aswell! She was lusting over Kammy earlierTwiggster wrote:That asshat terry will....

Twiggster wrote:
That asshat terry will....




Lets hit him with a rock.rand3ll wrote:
How could anyone say no to that?! ^^^![]()
P.S. This will be deleted from my PC ASAP beofre owa lass think's I'm lusting for JT!

I'd love to!Emsley wrote:Lets hit him with a rock.

He simply commands respect. what a c**t.rand3ll wrote:
I'd love to!
Why is his body so small compared to his head?!


