Transfer and contract FACTS in here please? Merged again!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Rob Green agrees 2 year deal to join qpr paves way for kenny

- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Blackburn sign Danny Murphy, a sign of intent from Rovers !
Hull are set to sign Emile Heskey apparently
Barnsley have signed Mido
Hull are set to sign Emile Heskey apparently
Barnsley have signed Mido
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Bolton set to sign Keith Andrews from WBA
Meanwhile Grayson has signed a Scottish full-back
Meanwhile Grayson has signed a Scottish full-back
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
For free!1964white wrote:Meanwhile Grayson has signed a Scottish full-back
But Scannell remains a coup for udders!
- Jason123
- First Team

- Posts: 1342
- Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
If Udders continue they will be gard to beat, wednesday have done well so far in the market, we need to compete

- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Nuno Gomez signed for blackburn...
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Blacburn could be good next season, who is their manager? Oh yeah, mabey they wont be so good after allTwiggster wrote:Nuno Gomez signed for blackburn...
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
Tiny
- Youth Team

- Posts: 145
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 8:25 am
- Location: Darlington, North Yorkshire England
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
We need to start pulling our finger out and get some of these Potential good players,we have gone into a stall mode again and others are reacting faster with pulling the players that are up for grabs.
MOT
MOT
- gnscloz
- Youth Team

- Posts: 69
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 pm
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Clayton gone to Huddersfield according to dewsy
On twitter undisclosed fee so expect incomings
On twitter undisclosed fee so expect incomings
- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please?
good, hope it's true .gnscloz wrote:Clayton gone to Huddersfield according to dewsy
On twitter undisclosed fee so expect incomings
- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please?
Yep it's true. GoodBakerjamessteven wrote: good, hope it's true .
-
Chester
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 274
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Yep, Clayton goes. What an awful season he had last season, just like the rest of them...
Hopefully another 9 to go. Clear the lot out except Snodgrass. Anyone who watched Leeds throughout last season would agree.
Hopefully another 9 to go. Clear the lot out except Snodgrass. Anyone who watched Leeds throughout last season would agree.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Indeed ChesterChester wrote:Yep, Clayton goes. What an awful season he had last season, just like the rest of them...
Hopefully another 9 to go. Clear the lot out except Snodgrass. Anyone who watched Leeds throughout last season would agree.
- Kepler
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 787
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:20 am
- Location: Copenhagen
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Yes how terible a season it was, for a young player, who had his 1 season at this level......Chester wrote:Yep, Clayton goes. What an awful season he had last season, just like the rest of them...
Hopefully another 9 to go. Clear the lot out except Snodgrass. Anyone who watched Leeds throughout last season would agree.

Winning doesn't really matter as longe as you win
- Vinnie Jones
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
I say we get rid of Snodgrass as well and anyone who trained (even for 5 minutes) with any of the players and anyone who spoke to them as well during the week.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Grayson and his coaching staff couldn't have been so bad then
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please?
Clayton's partnership with Howson looked very promising at the start of last season. As soon as Howson got injured / was transferred his game fell to bits. Not hard to understand when you have to play with Danny Pugh, Michael Brown and Zak Thompson, and the ball is flying over your head all the time !!
I think Huddersfield will do better out of the deal than us. I just hope that we have better quality lined up to replace him.
I think Huddersfield will do better out of the deal than us. I just hope that we have better quality lined up to replace him.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
-
normangunston
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 515
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:51 pm
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
Can't believe the fans on here saying "good he's gone". Clayton was IMMENSE for us in the first half of last season. Take a look at how he monstered Scott Parker in the West Ham game. Good in the tackle, good on the ball. And even though his midfield partner got sold and the team slumped and he needed a rest he kept on fronting up for 50+ games.
Warnock has other plans, that's fine, but I just want to wish Adam Clayton all the best. I really enjoyed seeing him play for us - collar up - and I hope his rate of progress continues. One day he'll be a Premiership player, I'm sure of it.
Warnock has other plans, that's fine, but I just want to wish Adam Clayton all the best. I really enjoyed seeing him play for us - collar up - and I hope his rate of progress continues. One day he'll be a Premiership player, I'm sure of it.
- Paddy White
- Ballboy

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:45 pm
- Location: Galway ROI.
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
This deal worrys me. Here we are linked with this player and that player ( stinks of irons in the fire s**t ) and still we have to sell our players to fund our transfer dealings. Sound like Warnock's piggy bank is a bit empty and we haven't moved on much from where we were at the start of the summer. Do we really have potential new owners at ER or is the bearded bollox up to his old tricks.
FOREVER LEEDS. MOT
-
Chester
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 274
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm
Re: OK transfer rumours out - transfer facts in here please
I also wish Clayton all the best but one good game against West Ham does not make a season.
Our midfield was not existant last season, in fact it was embarrassing watching them. You wouldn't know Clayton was on the pitch for a lot of the matches.
I could possibly find a worse Leeds team back in the 1980's but other than then , I can't.
I said at the end of last season that Warnock should get rid of every Leeds player except Snodgrass and I stand by that.
Either people on here don't go and watch Leeds or they have very short memories.
Our midfield was not existant last season, in fact it was embarrassing watching them. You wouldn't know Clayton was on the pitch for a lot of the matches.
I could possibly find a worse Leeds team back in the 1980's but other than then , I can't.
I said at the end of last season that Warnock should get rid of every Leeds player except Snodgrass and I stand by that.
Either people on here don't go and watch Leeds or they have very short memories.