TurnCoat Newbie

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by Gino 1959 »

becchio bear wrote:
Mr Fry is a southerner and therefore knows nothing about fish and chips :wink: :bear:
He likes it down south or so I'm led to believe :wink:

Welcome Mr/Mrs/Miss Turncoat.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14805
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by lufc1304 »

faaip wrote:

We're something with a capital F

How southern Southern? We have at least two here already, a few more and we might be able to rival those pesky Irish..
Oi, watch it faaip! :evil: :lol:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by Twiggster »

Gino 1959 wrote: He likes it down south or so I'm led to believe :wink:

Welcome Mr/Mrs/Miss Turncoat.
Turncoat? Possibly a ladyboy??? :duno:
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14805
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by lufc1304 »

SW, welcome aboard the surreal, piss-taking, fun-loving but certainly NOT sensible MOT forum :tup:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by Gino 1959 »

faaip wrote:We're something with a capital F

How southern Southern? We have at least two here already, a few more and we might be able to rival those pesky Irish..
You're certainly something with a capital F :evil: :wink:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 78960
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by The Subhuman »

Gino 1959 wrote: You're certainly something with a capital F :evil: :wink:

Fekker?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4456
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Twitter: @EirikOstrem
Location: A place you cant afford to live

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by MeeTa »

lufc1304 wrote:SW, welcome aboard the surreal, piss-taking, fun-loving but certainly NOT sensible MOT forum :tup:

Sold that little cycle with a so called engine in yet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14805
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by lufc1304 »

MeeTa wrote:
Sold that little cycle with a so called engine in yet? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No I haven't, smart-arse!! :evil:

The scooter in the avatar isn't mine (sadly), saw it at a rally. Mine is parked out the back, and if the weather picks up, I'll be riding it, at up to 45mph(!!!!), to work tomorrow without a shred of embarassment. So fun you, and the horse you rode in on!! :lol:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
MeeTa
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4456
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
Twitter: @EirikOstrem
Location: A place you cant afford to live

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by MeeTa »

lufc1304 wrote:
No I haven't, smart-arse!! :evil:

The scooter in the avatar isn't mine (sadly), saw it at a rally. Mine is parked out the back, and if the weather picks up, I'll be riding it, at up to 45mph(!!!!), to work tomorrow without a shred of embarassment. So fun you, and the horse you rode in on!! :lol:

You know when you live in 2012 and a horse is an massive upgrade to your transportation summat hasnt gone quite as planned :lol: :mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by Twiggster »

I'll admit - I once owned a Lambretta LI 150, when I was 17. :shock:
Even back then, the Leeds buses were notorious for not running on time or not even showing up :evil: . I needed a cheap way to get to work on the other side of Leeds from where I lived. Mate of mine only wanted £50 for it, so deal done. Was a fun thing to ride tho. Was great for getting fish and chips home warm as well, as the tool box space was under the seat and above the engine! Popped them in there and rode home to Bramley from my fave chippy in Headingley, on many a night :tup:
I sold it to pay for my 1st electric guitar and amp...which in turn I sold to buy a proper motorbike.
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14805
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by lufc1304 »

MeeTa wrote:
You know when you live in 2012 and a horse is an massive upgrade to your transportation summat hasnt gone quite as planned :lol: :mrgreen:
Yee Ha, howdy partner!!

Is it in Leeds colours??? :lol: :mrgreen:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
ellandroadwaywiz
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am
Location: New York City area, USA
Contact:

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by ellandroadwaywiz »

Another newbie here - looking forward to the coming season and posting with you all in the future!
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by Twiggster »

ellandroadwaywiz wrote:Another newbie here - looking forward to the coming season and posting with you all in the future!
Hi mate and welcome! :tup:
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14805
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by lufc1304 »

Twiggster wrote:I'll admit - I one owned a Lambretta LI 150, when I was 17. :shock:
Even back then, the Leeds buses were notorious for not running on time or not even showing up :evil: . I needed a cheap way to get to work on the other side of Leeds from where I lived. Mate of mine only wanted £50 for it, so deal done. Was a fun thing to ride tho. Was great for getting fish and chips home warm as well, as the tool box space was under the seat and above the engine! Popped them in there and rode home to Bramley from my fave chippy in Headingley, on many a night :tup:
I sold it to pay for my 1st electric guitar and amp...which in turn I sold to buy a proper motorbike.
That's a classic scooter, much respect Twiggs :tup: Still cheap as chips to run (£7 fill as opposed to £75 for my motor), haven't tried the keeping the takeaway warm business yet, but will :-D

I'm choosing to ignore the 'proper motorbike' line :roll:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14805
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by lufc1304 »

ellandroadwaywiz wrote:Another newbie here - looking forward to the coming season and posting with you all in the future!
Hello mate, and welcome :tup:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by HarryofOz »

Welcome ellandroadwaywiz

New York eh?

Have you ever bought soup from the soup nazi?
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
drsdadsotherson
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1689
Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by drsdadsotherson »

Hello to both newbies!

(Incidentally a fish IS an animal, the animal kingdom is subdivided into vertebrates and invertebrates but they are all animals in it.)
User avatar
ellandroadwaywiz
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:43 am
Location: New York City area, USA
Contact:

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by ellandroadwaywiz »

"Have you ever bought soup from the soup nazi?"
Haha, I have not, but I have been by the actual soup kitchen before. He wasn't there though - must have been on a cig break or something :wink:
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by HarryofOz »

:mrgreen: Was the soup good despite his absence?
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: TurnCoat Newbie

Post by Twiggster »

Had to google "soup nazi". No wonder people are so dumbed down these days, with the likes of Sienfield and Frasier etc - as so called "entertainment" on tv. FFS! :twisted:
Post Reply