Absent Mot'ers....Where's Armley ????

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Dr.Leeds »

Silky wrote::nahnah:
Been practicing your repartee then Silky? ;-)

Welcome back mate.
Image
User avatar
Silky
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2839
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:23 am

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Silky »

Dr.Leeds wrote:
Been practicing your repartee then Silky? ;-)

Welcome back mate.
Alas, I have found a new home doc. A fellow ex mot'er who still lurks informed me that my name had been mentioned on this thread and my vanity got the better of me, and everyone on MOT knows how high an opinion of myself I have..

To those of you that aren't f@ckwits, I hope you're well....
Side Before Self, Every Time
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

Silky wrote:
Alas, I have found a new home doc. A fellow ex mot'er who still lurks informed me that my name had been mentioned on this thread and my vanity got the better of me, and everyone on MOT knows how high an opinion of myself I have..

To those of you that aren't f@ckwits, I hope you're well....
Hi
So glad to see your back posting again hope it's the first of many. I know your not everyone's cup of tea, but baker boy thinks your a top fella.
Let the exciting controversial
Post begin.
Go on silky lad, give a piece of your mind.
Come on silky, come on silky
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by becchio bear »

Bakerjamessteven wrote: Hi
So glad to see your back posting again hope it's the first of many. I know your not everyone's cup of tea, but baker boy thinks your a top fella.
Let the exciting controversial
Post begin.
Go on silky lad, give a piece of your mind.
Come on silky, come on silky

How could he resist such a nice post :P Come on Silky :whip: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Crude »

Silky wrote:To those of you that aren't f@ckwits, I hope you're well....
Undecided if I fall into the f@ckwit category or not. Glad you are well Silky, you on DL now?
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Crude »

Twiggster wrote:I really miss Buck...my emails to his old addy come back as undeliverable. No idea where he disappeared to. :duno:
You might try LUA and see if he's around there? Or at least someone there might know of him. I am a mod there, but his name is coming up on the forum. Will post in the forum there and see if anyone knows of him.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Twiggster »

Crude United wrote: You might try LUA and see if he's around there? Or at least someone there might know of him. I am a mod there, but his name is coming up on the forum. Will post in the forum there and see if anyone knows of him.
Cheers Dan...Buck's real name is Earl. Posted on here and VLR as "Myakka Buck"
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Gino 1959 »

Crude United wrote: Undecided if I fall into the f@ckwit category or not.
Is it really something that you decide :wink:
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
Tiddles
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:46 pm
Location: The good 'ole days
Contact:

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Tiddles »

Its like a little reunion in here - I feel a lump in my throat coming on :( old faces... good times...



ah hang on - that lump is me swollen tonsils :roflmao:


Hello peeps! MOT
Steelers Superbowl Champios XLIII
User avatar
Telepres
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2151
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:13 pm

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Telepres »

Emsley wrote:Telepress should pop back up, that guy was funneh.
Armleywhite

Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Armleywhite »

Silky wrote:
Alas, I have found a new home doc. A fellow ex mot'er who still lurks informed me that my name had been mentioned on this thread and my vanity got the better of me, and everyone on MOT knows how high an opinion of myself I have..

To those of you that aren't f@ckwits, I hope you're well....
Image
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Emsley »

nut hug reunion threads.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Twiggster »

Silky wrote:
Alas, I have found a new home doc. A fellow ex mot'er who still lurks informed me that my name had been mentioned on this thread and my vanity got the better of me, and everyone on MOT knows how high an opinion of myself I have..

To those of you that aren't f@ckwits, I hope you're well....
Happy you have found a forum aMONGst your kindred spirits. :tup:
Velotrax

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Velotrax »

I still pop in from time to time, to keep tabs on what u guys are doing, but in the middle of moving home, so have limited internet access, hope fully fully restored by the time the season kicks off
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155149
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by 1964white »

Silky wrote:
Alas, I have found a new home doc. A fellow ex mot'er who still lurks informed me that my name had been mentioned on this thread and my vanity got the better of me, and everyone on MOT knows how high an opinion of myself I have..

To those of you that aren't f@ckwits, I hope you're well....
Come back Silky, this place was always interesting with your presence :-D
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155149
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by 1964white »

Toby Toby give us a score...Toby give us a score :scarf1:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155149
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by 1964white »

Pm'd Silky & Toby on Friday to no avail

I don't think they have even logged on for a while

Along with WR, three characters gone it would seem...SHAME !
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Twiggster »

Toby will be back when TOMA has finished on wacko - he's a star player on there! :roflmao: . I miss him and WR on here..
joluafc4eva

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by joluafc4eva »

Still no Tina :(
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Absent Mot'ers....

Post by Twiggster »

Velotrax wrote:I still pop in from time to time, to keep tabs on what u guys are doing, but in the middle of moving home, so have limited internet access, hope fully fully restored by the time the season kicks off
Happy new home mate! 8-)
Post Reply