Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- rand3ll
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
- Location: Hartlepoolish
Not sure if there's a topic for this and I can't be arsed to look, I've noticed a few of the motforum family use twitter and I would love to follow, and be followed by them so can the tweeps please post their @ .. Move or delete if I'm duplicating please.
@CJ_Randell is mine
@CJ_Randell is mine
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: Twitter
Wonder if twitter ids could be added to Profile?
I'll ask Shieldsy.
@martynstead
I'll ask Shieldsy.
@martynstead
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Twitter
You wont want to follow me I'm a very naughty lad on there.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155360
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Twitter
I do enough twittering on here
- barryanorak
- Manager

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm
Re: Twitter
I'm an infrequent tweeter, but like to listen.
I haven't given my name to anyone as yet, but if somene should find they have a new follower, it's probably me.
I haven't given my name to anyone as yet, but if somene should find they have a new follower, it's probably me.
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Twitter
Since i ditched my shitbook This forum has become my replacement for posting addiction.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155360
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Twitter
No wonder it is quiet on here sometimes
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: Twitter
rand3ll wrote:Not sure if there's a topic for this and I can't be arsed to look, I've noticed a few of the motforum family use twitter and I would love to follow, and be followed by them so can the tweeps please post their @ .. Move or delete if I'm duplicating please.
@CJ_Randell is mine
You either have an enormous head or the world's smallest dog
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Twitter
Dog's expression is like "oh no! He's fallen asleep on me again"......
- barryanorak
- Manager

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm
Re: Twitter
And there was me thinking it was a remarkably shaped mole...
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
- barryanorak
- Manager

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm
Re: Twitter
Done.
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14819
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Twitter
@DrGonzo2411
P.S Thanks for the David Haigh one, Martyn, could make interesting reading over the next few days/weeks/months!!
P.S Thanks for the David Haigh one, Martyn, could make interesting reading over the next few days/weeks/months!!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: Twitter
I'll give you three guesses what my name is (or you could just click the link in my siggy
)
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

- theleedsmango
- First Team

- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 pm
Re: Twitter
By the way, there IS a delete button for those 'dammit I hit the send button twice' momentsLUFCRACE wrote:by the way, there IS a search box just above the list of forum topics, for those 'can't be arsed' moments
"Please understand that the theory that every Leeds discussion converges to a finite, but uninformed, debate on the Chairman is one we must all question and actively counter" - Stephen Hawkings
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Twitter
Anna is double posting a lot lately - is it insecurity???theleedsmango wrote:
By the way, there IS a delete button for those 'dammit I hit the send button twice' moments
I don't add or allow MOT members following me on twitter - prefer to converse with them on here.
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: Twitter
No idea what you're talking abouttheleedsmango wrote:
By the way, there IS a delete button for those 'dammit I hit the send button twice' moments
(IF I'd seen it I would have done
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: Twitter
Eh? The only way you can 'not allow' people to follow you is by making your account private. Which you haven't.Twiggster wrote:
Anna is double posting a lot lately - is it insecurity???![]()
I don't add or allow MOT members following me on twitter - prefer to converse with them on here.
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
