mchldavies7 wrote:Sky sports news make you laugh dont the
y!? ...An under strength 'Everton'? are beaten by Leeds at El?land rd! Not under strength Leeds..o h no ou
Errr...helo we are down to the bare bones ourselves
Picked up my Daily Mail this morning to read about the match, and fair enough we got a good match report, but I was totally disgusted by the tone of the report! By all accounts Everton were playing a weakened team, poor dears! Not one mention of our selection problems until a quote from Warnock. I was so upset that I emailed the reporter and gave him a ripping off, not that it will do anything, not one for admitting error are sports reporters! The article is below....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ton-1.html
His email address is [email protected] in case anyone else wants to give him a hard time.
So proud of the lads..... played wonderfully, well balanced team and full of skill and running. Could this be the model for our first team????
:mrgreen:





