My loaf

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Armleywhite

My loaf

Post by Armleywhite »

This is what kept distracting me during the game :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349214334.317312.jpg
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: My loaf

Post by becchio bear »

You baked it? :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: My loaf

Post by Crude »

It's a fine loaf. What every loaf should aspire to be. :mrgreen:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
User avatar
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 10635
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
Twitter: @MartynStead
Location: and Momentum both uncertain

Re: My loaf

Post by Martyn »

becchio bear wrote:You baked it? :bear:
Tesco's finest
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79094
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: My loaf

Post by The Subhuman »

becchio bear wrote:You baked it? :bear:
depends what's in it ..maybe it baked him
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
barryanorak
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3191
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Re: My loaf

Post by barryanorak »

Panasonic?
Music so wishes to be heard that it sometimes calls on unlikely characters to give it voice...

User avatar
JHWhites
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:52 pm
Location: Leeds

Re: My loaf

Post by JHWhites »

nice loaf
Armleywhite

My loaf

Post by Armleywhite »

Bollocks. Don't remember posting that. Hahahahahaha
"tesco's finest" cheeky bugger :) It's all my own handy work. Been doing our own bread for years now and in case you were wondering, it's wholemeal. :)
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: My loaf

Post by Gino 1959 »

You used it yet, AW?
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
LUFCRACE
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3873
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
Twitter: lufcrace
Location: Wakefield
Contact:

Re: My loaf

Post by LUFCRACE »

looks like the ones that used to come out of our bread making machine.
BRING BACK BRADDERS

Image
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth
Image
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14819
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: My loaf

Post by lufc1304 »

ah, so this is what sparked the conversation about a 'gay loaf' last night!! :shock:

fine looking loaf there, armley, any chance of a look at your baps??? :lol: :wink:
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3048
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Re: My loaf

Post by Drs.Dad »

LUFCRACE wrote:looks like the ones that used to come out of our bread making machine.


Yep, the groove on the side gives it away! However, I'm drooling at the thought of it, this diet I'm on is great, but I really miss fresh bread and cheese!
:evil:
Image
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: My loaf

Post by Emsley »

lol my old man makes his own bread, you get up and he is sat there with his readers on adding stuff to a bowl.
He made around 20 loafs then just stopped using it.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 10635
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
Twitter: @MartynStead
Location: and Momentum both uncertain

Re: My loaf

Post by Martyn »

lufc1304 wrote:ah, so this is what sparked the conversation about a 'gay loaf' last night!! :shock:

fine looking loaf there, armley, any chance of a look at your baps??? :lol: :wink:
:roflmao: Nice one Nick
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
Armleywhite

My loaf

Post by Armleywhite »

Oh aye. It is a bread maker. I don't have enough time to bugger about the standard way. At least I know exactly what's gone into it. Tastes brilliant though, so much nicer than standard shop bought, for a fraction of the cost. :)
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: My loaf

Post by becchio bear »

You confused me last night Armley, I thought you were in Crete and waiting for some bread to come out of the oven in a restaurant :| :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Armleywhite

Re: My loaf

Post by Armleywhite »

hahahahahahah, no, I am going to Crete in a week or so. Bought it for my wife's birthday (Crete, not the loaf), she don't know about it either. I was a tad inebriated last night so was spouting bollocks. Nowt unusual in that I here you all say :)
User avatar
Martyn
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 10635
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
Twitter: @MartynStead
Location: and Momentum both uncertain

Re: My loaf

Post by Martyn »

Armleywhite wrote:hahahahahahah, no, I am going to Crete in a week or so. Bought it for my wife's birthday (Crete, not the loaf), she don't know about it either. I was a tad inebriated last night so was spouting bollocks. Nowt unusual in that I here you all say :)

You must have been more than just inebriated if you bought Crete.

I know the Greek economy is in a mess but I didn't know they were flogging islands on eBay!
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: My loaf

Post by becchio bear »

Guildford White wrote:

You must have been more than just inebriated if you bought Crete.

I know the Greek economy is in a mess but I didn't know they were flogging islands on eBay!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
Armleywhite

Re: My loaf

Post by Armleywhite »

Guildford White wrote:

You must have been more than just inebriated if you bought Crete.

I know the Greek economy is in a mess but I didn't know they were flogging islands on eBay!
:roflmao: :roflmao: It's amazing what people sell when desperate. :)
Post Reply