What is your reaction when we score...

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

1964white wrote:Do you go mental/beserk & jump about all over the place

Applaud politely

Clench your fist

or

some other celebration :?:
All of those :-)
User avatar
HarryofOz
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 16442
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by HarryofOz »

white.riot wrote:
I always turn to the bloke across the aisle to say 'only 2 more needed now to at least guarantee a draw'?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
User avatar
CardiffWhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1268
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by CardiffWhite »

A reserved two fingered hand-clap and perhaps I'll raise my voice with a "Jolly good show lads, hurrah for the team in white!", but at other times, depending on the situation, I will go f**king mental, stand on my seat and taunt the opposition. All depends really.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19705
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by weasel »

1964white wrote:
:lol:

So do i :roll: to be fair to WR he does get behind Diouf during the game
Is that just WR finding the safest place to protect himself from being the target of the Leeds Llama?
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Twiggster »

PaulUSA wrote:Since I listen to most games via the VLR chat site, I am not at liberty to cheer for any goals until BB signals......,,,,,

..........Yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!

Then I start bouncing off the walls of my cell.
I too, usually type YEEEEESSSS! in VLR - then think oh crap, now I have to change the score at the top of the page, whilst everyone else is celebrating the goal :roll:
I hope I have to do that LOT, every game - in Leeds' favour :tup:
User avatar
Silky
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2839
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:23 am

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Silky »

becchio bear wrote:
You said you poked your girlfriend :duno:

I generally leap about like a maniac :P :bear:
But is the lad sans-underpants, BB?
Side Before Self, Every Time
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Emsley »

I read on a random leeds forum that some woman has to go do a little poo in the toilets if we score.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2119
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia.

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Kyle_5351 »

becchio bear wrote:
You said you poked your girlfriend :duno:

I generally leap about like a maniac :P :bear:
The things you remember, BB :lol:

Sometimes poking will happen (in a non-sexual way), however I try not to or I will get demolished haha.
User avatar
PaulUSA
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2197
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Arlington, VA

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by PaulUSA »

Twiggster wrote:
I too, usually type YEEEEESSSS! in VLR - then think oh crap, now I have to change the score at the top of the page, whilst everyone else is celebrating the goal :roll:
I hope I have to do that LOT, every game - in Leeds' favour :tup:
When we're all in a tizzy, Twiggster be busy....best to keep him occupied so he doesn't stir up trouble. :wink:
Helplessly hoping
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by becchio bear »

Silky wrote:
But is the lad sans-underpants, BB?

He hasn't disclosed this information.... yet... Silky :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
rand3ll
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
Location: Hartlepoolish

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by rand3ll »

When I took owa lass to her first game at ER (Swansea 10/11 Season) I celebrated our first goal by stamping on her foot and our second by elbowing her in the face.

She hasn't been back since :duno:
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14821
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by lufc1304 »

As my match experience is generally thorugh the radio, my goal reaction is determined by whether or not my wee girl's in the room. If she is, it's the fist pump, 'Come on' and encouraging her to chant 'Leeds, Leeds, Leeds'; if she's not around, it's dropping 'F' bombs, shouting myself hoarse and generally going feckin' mental!

Reaction 2 at games, obviously, though those are sadly few and far between :(
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
joluafc4eva

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by joluafc4eva »

rand3ll wrote:When I took owa lass to her first game at ER (Swansea 10/11 Season) I celebrated our first goal by stamping on her foot and our second by elbowing her in the face.

She hasn't been back since :duno:
:-D :-D
Emsley
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 7373
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
Location: Leeds.

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Emsley »

rand3ll wrote:When I took owa lass to her first game at ER (Swansea 10/11 Season) I celebrated our first goal by stamping on her foot and our second by elbowing her in the face.

She hasn't been back since :duno:
That's a great tip, if your girlfriend has been pissing you off take her to the leeds game and hope we score 5 goals, during celebrations accidently floor her a few times. :tup:
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!

Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
User avatar
rand3ll
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 846
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
Location: Hartlepoolish

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by rand3ll »

Emsley wrote:That's a great tip, if your girlfriend has been pissing you off take her to the leeds game and hope we score 5 goals, during celebrations accidently floor her a few times. :tup:
I hope you understand that I never did it on purpose, I don't use Leeds United as a way to promote domestic abuse! :wink:
User avatar
Bakerjamessteven
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2461
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Location: Rochester Kent

What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Bakerjamessteven »

A little bit of sperm comes out followed by a big fart..:-)... But don't tell.... It's are secret.





Dam, dam,dam..... Ive posted on the Wrong forum


:-):-):-):-):-)lol:-):-):-):-)
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79122
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by The Subhuman »

what did Pidge say?...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Silky
Manager
Manager
Posts: 2839
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:23 am

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Silky »

Bakerjamessteven wrote:A little bit of sperm comes out followed by a big fart..:-)... But don't tell.... It's are secret.





Dam, dam,dam..... Ive posted on the Wrong forum


:-):-):-):-):-)lol:-):-):-):-)
Image
Side Before Self, Every Time
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3048
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Drs.Dad »

Silky wrote:
Image



Silky mate, nice to hear from you, sort of! But the emoticon says you have been on some naughty forums!
:shock:
Image
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2119
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia.

Re: What is your reaction when we score...

Post by Kyle_5351 »

Drs.Dad wrote:



Silky mate, nice to hear from you, sort of! But the emoticon says you have been on some naughty forums!
:shock:
I want to know what he typed into Google to find it.
Post Reply