All of those :-)1964white wrote:Do you go mental/beserk & jump about all over the place
Applaud politely
Clench your fist
or
some other celebration
What is your reaction when we score...
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
What is your reaction when we score...
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
white.riot wrote:
I always turn to the bloke across the aisle to say 'only 2 more needed now to at least guarantee a draw'?
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- CardiffWhite
- First Team

- Posts: 1268
- Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
A reserved two fingered hand-clap and perhaps I'll raise my voice with a "Jolly good show lads, hurrah for the team in white!", but at other times, depending on the situation, I will go f**king mental, stand on my seat and taunt the opposition. All depends really.
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19705
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
Is that just WR finding the safest place to protect himself from being the target of the Leeds Llama?1964white wrote:
![]()
So do ito be fair to WR he does get behind Diouf during the game
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
I too, usually type YEEEEESSSS! in VLR - then think oh crap, now I have to change the score at the top of the page, whilst everyone else is celebrating the goalPaulUSA wrote:Since I listen to most games via the VLR chat site, I am not at liberty to cheer for any goals until BB signals......,,,,,
..........Yeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss!
Then I start bouncing off the walls of my cell.
I hope I have to do that LOT, every game - in Leeds' favour
- Silky
- Manager

- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:23 am
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
But is the lad sans-underpants, BB?becchio bear wrote:
You said you poked your girlfriend![]()
I generally leap about like a maniac![]()
Side Before Self, Every Time
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
I read on a random leeds forum that some woman has to go do a little poo in the toilets if we score.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
The things you remember, BBbecchio bear wrote:
You said you poked your girlfriend![]()
I generally leap about like a maniac![]()
Sometimes poking will happen (in a non-sexual way), however I try not to or I will get demolished haha.
- PaulUSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2197
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:37 am
- Location: Arlington, VA
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
When we're all in a tizzy, Twiggster be busy....best to keep him occupied so he doesn't stir up trouble.Twiggster wrote:
I too, usually type YEEEEESSSS! in VLR - then think oh crap, now I have to change the score at the top of the page, whilst everyone else is celebrating the goal![]()
I hope I have to do that LOT, every game - in Leeds' favour
Helplessly hoping
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
Silky wrote:
But is the lad sans-underpants, BB?
He hasn't disclosed this information.... yet... Silky
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- rand3ll
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
- Location: Hartlepoolish
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
When I took owa lass to her first game at ER (Swansea 10/11 Season) I celebrated our first goal by stamping on her foot and our second by elbowing her in the face.
She hasn't been back since
She hasn't been back since
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14821
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
As my match experience is generally thorugh the radio, my goal reaction is determined by whether or not my wee girl's in the room. If she is, it's the fist pump, 'Come on' and encouraging her to chant 'Leeds, Leeds, Leeds'; if she's not around, it's dropping 'F' bombs, shouting myself hoarse and generally going feckin' mental!
Reaction 2 at games, obviously, though those are sadly few and far between
Reaction 2 at games, obviously, though those are sadly few and far between
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
-
joluafc4eva
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
rand3ll wrote:When I took owa lass to her first game at ER (Swansea 10/11 Season) I celebrated our first goal by stamping on her foot and our second by elbowing her in the face.
She hasn't been back since
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
That's a great tip, if your girlfriend has been pissing you off take her to the leeds game and hope we score 5 goals, during celebrations accidently floor her a few times.rand3ll wrote:When I took owa lass to her first game at ER (Swansea 10/11 Season) I celebrated our first goal by stamping on her foot and our second by elbowing her in the face.
She hasn't been back since
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- rand3ll
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 846
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:13 pm
- Location: Hartlepoolish
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
I hope you understand that I never did it on purpose, I don't use Leeds United as a way to promote domestic abuse!Emsley wrote:That's a great tip, if your girlfriend has been pissing you off take her to the leeds game and hope we score 5 goals, during celebrations accidently floor her a few times.
- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
What is your reaction when we score...
A little bit of sperm comes out followed by a big fart..:-)... But don't tell.... It's are secret.
Dam, dam,dam..... Ive posted on the Wrong forum
:-):-):-):-):-)lol:-):-):-):-)
Dam, dam,dam..... Ive posted on the Wrong forum
:-):-):-):-):-)lol:-):-):-):-)
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79122
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
what did Pidge say?...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Silky
- Manager

- Posts: 2839
- Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:23 am
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
Bakerjamessteven wrote:A little bit of sperm comes out followed by a big fart..:-)... But don't tell.... It's are secret.
Dam, dam,dam..... Ive posted on the Wrong forum
:-):-):-):-):-)lol:-):-):-):-)
Side Before Self, Every Time
-
Drs.Dad
- Manager

- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
Silky wrote:
Silky mate, nice to hear from you, sort of! But the emoticon says you have been on some naughty forums!

-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: What is your reaction when we score...
I want to know what he typed into Google to find it.Drs.Dad wrote:
Silky mate, nice to hear from you, sort of! But the emoticon says you have been on some naughty forums!