Yes Patpatlufc wrote: Rooney is poor!!!
And Becchio is better than Berbatov

Yes Patpatlufc wrote: Rooney is poor!!!

Woooo hooooo the little old man's vision is clearing at long last1964white wrote:
Yes Pat![]()
And Becchio is better than Berbatov

Thanks BBbecchio bear wrote:
Gonna have to remind you Baker Boy, it's our not areYou did say to let you know.

Without sounding sexist young lady i read the game differently to you ladiesbecchio bear wrote:
Woooo hooooo the little old man's vision is clearing at long last![]()
![]()
1964white wrote:
Without sounding sexist young lady i read the game differently to you ladies

I just think Rooney is very over rated as a player,1964white wrote:
Without sounding sexist young lady i read the game differently to you ladies

Depends what you are rating him on.patlufc wrote:
I just think Rooney is very over rated as a player,

Shields53 wrote:
Depends what you are rating him on.
Goal scoring he is very hiot and miss but his workrate is unquestionable and he creates and awful lot of chances.


See us blokes know what we are talking aboutMeeTa wrote:
Rooney did score 27 last season, only beaten by Van Persie. So i reckon hes doing a quite decent job at that as well

Rooney way over rated!!!!Shields53 wrote:
Depends what you are rating him on.
Goal scoring he is very hiot and miss but his workrate is unquestionable and he creates and awful lot of chances.

Now that is sexist1964white wrote:
See us blokes know what we are talking about



131 goals in 257 games for ScumWolfetoneleeds wrote: Rooney way over rated!!!!
Yes he runs around like a headless chicken (although dont see him doin that much anymore)
He's a fat b@stard who thinks he's gods gift!!!
Look promising a few years ago but his ego has got in the way!!! Why managers of England don't have the courage to come out and say "he's not good enough so I am not going to pick him till he improves" it might give him a kick up the arse!!!?
Yes his goal scoring record good last season. But look at the teams he scored against!!! When it was the big games in the league or champs league he was not good enough and never will be!!! The fat piece of sh1t!!!!!

Yet it's still generally accepted that he doesn't perform in an England shirt and has underachieved for England for much of his career. Every time I've seen him for England he's looked lazy, uninterested, unfocused and definitely overrated.1964white wrote:
131 goals in 257 games for Scum
32 goals in 78 games for England
plus many assists
Yes of course you are correct Wolfe


x2 on both countspatlufc wrote:
Now that is sexist![]()
I just don't think he is as good as he is portrayed to be by everyone.

Yes 64... But most of them goals for scum came when he was playing with Ronaldo (he made him look good) last year... Yes he scored goals but like I said was against the lesser teams.....1964white wrote:
131 goals in 257 games for Scum
32 goals in 78 games for England
plus many assists
Yes of course you are correct Wolfe

Whoops i'm in troublebecchio bear wrote:
x2 on both counts

Understand your point to a degree but to say he is crap when us Leeds fans drool over some of the average/rubbish players we've all endured over the last eight years is an understatement !Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Yes 64... But most of them goals for scum came when he was playing with Ronaldo (he made him look good) last year... Yes he scored goals but like I said was against the lesser teams.....
When he came to the crunch at important big games he has been drivel....
Red nose knows this as he isn't picking constantly anymore... True???
As for England.. Again like I said he was good in his youth before his ego got in the way!!!!
Know some of this what I said may be because I hate him with a passion and my blood boils anytime I see him... He doesn't want to be a footballer anymore he's a celebrity!!!!!
Demanding wage rises of 200,000 plus for what he is producing on the pitch!!!
C'MON!!!!

Yes I know that mate....1964white wrote:
Understand your point to a degree but to say he is crap when us Leeds fans drool over some of the average/rubbish players we've all endured over the last eight years is an understatement !

Apart from BerbatovWolfetoneleeds wrote: Yes I know that mate....
Don't get me wrong he is miles apart from becchio ;)