New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Tate got swansea promoted?
Keep reading that thomas lad has got genuine pace.
Keep reading that thomas lad has got genuine pace.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- Swell Shark
- Youth Team

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: London
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
So, Being a keyboard cowboy... Twitter has us stongly linked with Chamakh from Arsenal...
I suppose its a positive we are at least being linked with these players, even if we dont actually sign them...
I suppose its a positive we are at least being linked with these players, even if we dont actually sign them...
'Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapeños--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......'
- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Official chamakh signedSwell Shark wrote:So, Being a keyboard cowboy... Twitter has us stongly linked with Chamakh from Arsenal...
I suppose its a positive we are at least being linked with these players, even if we dont actually sign them...
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
where?Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Official chamakh signed
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Well, all in all, baker boy is pleased with today's loan signings, all last minutes , well done NW and staff
- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Only joking ;)LUFCRACE wrote:
where?
- Bakerjamessteven
- First Team

- Posts: 2461
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 pm
- Location: Rochester Kent
New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Ha very funny.........Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Only joking ;)
NOT :-0
-
Leeds_Fan_Jed
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Ban this idiotWolfetoneleeds wrote: Only joking ;)
- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Go bolocks you tosser!!!!Leeds_Fan_Jed wrote:
Ban this idiot
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155185
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
We may have signed a striker but as so often with Leeds United the fans are kept in the dark....Tate must have signed yesterday as he was in training his morning but i didn't receive the official club text about the signing until mid-afternoonDrs.Dad wrote:The BIG question.... can Colin land a good striker in the next 20 minutes????
-
Leeds_Fan_Jed
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
lol your a keyboard warrior. You wouldn't dare say that to my faceWolfetoneleeds wrote: Go bolocks you tosser!!!!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155185
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Calm down Jed & Wolfe
- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Orite then Jed!!! Keyboard warrior?? Did I threaten you??Leeds_Fan_Jed wrote:
lol your a keyboard warrior. You wouldn't dare say that to my face
NO!!!
- Swell Shark
- Youth Team

- Posts: 204
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:19 pm
- Location: London
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
I think (hope) you are right... Its often the case that deals are completed last minute, and arent officially announced straight away... Hopefully later on / tomorrow we'll learn of another couple...1964white wrote:
We may have signed a striker but as so often with Leeds United the fans are kept in the dark....Tate must have signed yesterday as he was in training his morning but i didn't receive the official club text about the signing until mid-afternoon
'Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapeños--what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow......'
-
markolufc
- First Team

- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 am
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
I think today's transfer activity is the answer to "do these clowns have the financial clout to take us forward?" that everybody was looking for.
Months with nothing, Warnock looking defeated and revealing he's probably not going to get anybody in, then wham bam thank you mam, two signings on deadline day.
Not sure as to the quality of the signings, but Warnock says he's been after Jerome Thomas for some time now. Austin was the last man he signed that he'd been wanting for years and Austin is a machine.
Months with nothing, Warnock looking defeated and revealing he's probably not going to get anybody in, then wham bam thank you mam, two signings on deadline day.
Not sure as to the quality of the signings, but Warnock says he's been after Jerome Thomas for some time now. Austin was the last man he signed that he'd been wanting for years and Austin is a machine.

-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
It generally helps if you add smilies to your post if you're joking....Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Only joking ;)
and as for this:
Leeds_Fan_Jed wrote:Ban this idiot
Was there really any need?Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Go bolocks you tosser!!!!
*does best scouse accent, "Calm down, calm down!"*
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

-
Leeds_Fan_Jed
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Haha I know you will struggle to understand with your IQ of 2 n all but calling someone a tosser from the safety of your computer makes you a keyboard warrior, no iffs and butts.Wolfetoneleeds wrote: Orite then Jed!!! Keyboard warrior?? Did I threaten you??
NO!!!
The reason I said ban this idiot is because I read your comment and thought we might have signed chamack, I was a little annoyed to found out it was an idiot fooling about with little wit. Thats why I made that point
- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Hmm think it looks positive today!!! Looking forward to January!!! Hopefully looking for Boyd!!! Or the Brighton forward forgot his name??markolufc wrote:I think today's transfer activity is the answer to "do these clowns have the financial clout to take us forward?" that everybody was looking for.
Months with nothing, Warnock looking defeated and revealing he's probably not going to get anybody in, then wham bam thank you mam, two signings on deadline day.
Not sure as to the quality of the signings, but Warnock says he's been after Jerome Thomas for some time now. Austin was the last man he signed that he'd been wanting for years and Austin is a machine.
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
Leeds_Fan_Jed wrote:
Haha I know you will struggle to understand with your IQ of 2 n all but calling someone a tosser from the safety of your computer makes you a keyboard warrior, no iffs and butts.
The reason I said ban this idiot is because I read your comment and thought we might have signed chamack, I was a little annoyed to found out it was an idiot fooling about with little wit. Thats why I made that pointnow jog on..
While I agree with your sentiment Jed, I feel the reaction was a bit OTT.
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
New signings imminent : who's coming in folks?
That was the whole point!!!Leeds_Fan_Jed wrote:
Haha I know you will struggle to understand with your IQ of 2 n all but calling someone a tosser from the safety of your computer makes you a keyboard warrior, no iffs and butts.
The reason I said ban this idiot is because I read your comment and thought we might have signed chamack, I was a little annoyed to found out it was an idiot fooling about with little wit. Thats why I made that pointnow jog on..
Safety of mt keyboard!!! I called you a tosser!! Was I beckoning a duel??
Not arguing with you cause my iq of 2 I have no chance!!!!