I know we are all meant to be positive right now and I am on a LUFC high! but when I was happily strolling along Leeds news now/browsing town's forums I came across an article that did alarm me and I couldn't just ignore it.
I thought i would put it to the attention of folks on here & see if others find it as alarming or whether they can perhaps manage to push it under the carpet/dismiss it.
For me though, when a positive takeover of a club happens, it generally isn't done like this & it all reminds me all too much of the type of movements and actions of papa smurf himself. Even though I am quite sure GFH will bring better football on the field than Bates was doing, I wonder/worry about the long term/other aspects of the club & what reasons they have for their lack of openness.
Oh and yes, I am aware it's the daily mail and all should not be taken at face value but I have heard a few of the things mentioned in the article elsewhere but just ignored them to the best of my ability!
Hopefully someone can put out the worry that article has caused me






