You did indeed 641964white wrote:http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/613473063?-11130:816
I did say Becchio was our Man Of The Match BB![]()
Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2057
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
Really understand the cost side thats why i have decided to miss the Chelsea game plenty of travelling to come in 2013 but could not do without boxing day game after been stuck in christmas day have to get out to football on the 26th1964white wrote:
Oh i wish...first time i've missed in years....prior engagement for the Mrs & I & tbh it will save me easily £60 which doesn't sound much but we've had to payout almost £2500 on bills relating to the house some of the work unexpected expenses. Also missing Forest due to my usual stance on not leaving Mrs 64 on her own on Boxing Day.
I'm doing eight of a ten game spell so plenty & more excitement to come now we are on a roll
Hull, Barnsley, Boro & Wolves aways & a possible FA Cup away game lined up
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155415
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
All down to ones priorities EYeastyorkshirewhite wrote: Really understand the cost side thats why i have decided to miss the Chelsea game plenty of travelling to come in 2013 but could not do without boxing day game after been stuck in christmas day have to get out to football on the 26th
ER games are fine as i'm with the Mrs in the morning & evening
Away games even to the midlands take the best part of a day
Hull away tickets on sale tomorrow
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2057
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
Will be there best attendance this season i expect.Should think this area will have plenty of Leeds fans there as well.1964white wrote:
All down to ones priorities EY
ER games are fine as i'm with the Mrs in the morning & evening
Away games even to the midlands take the best part of a day
Hull away tickets on sale tomorrow
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155415
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
Certainly will be plenty of Leeds fans there from Lincolnshire upto Whitby....i sat in the Hull end the year Parkin won the game for the Codheadseastyorkshirewhite wrote: Will be there best attendance this season i expect.Should think this area will have plenty of Leeds fans there as well.
-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
What sort of time frame are tickets usually released to the public for games, 64?1964white wrote:
Certainly will be plenty of Leeds fans there from Lincolnshire upto Whitby....i sat in the Hull end the year Parkin won the game for the Codheads
I am coming over next December and would obviously like to attend a few games, but I want to have everything booked before I leave. Just like to know how early I can book tickets etc.
-
markolufc
- First Team

- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 am
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
You can't get tickets for away games without a membership or a season ticket. These will sell out very quickly as well.Kyle_5351 wrote:
What sort of time frame are tickets usually released to the public for games, 64?
I am coming over next December and would obviously like to attend a few games, but I want to have everything booked before I leave. Just like to know how early I can book tickets etc.

-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
I have membership. I am always getting emails through to buy tickets, but it doesn't give me dates in the email. It just tells me to buy them haha.markolufc wrote:
You can't get tickets for away games without a membership or a season ticket. These will sell out very quickly as well.
-
markolufc
- First Team

- Posts: 1079
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 am
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
Ah ok then! Tickets for the Hull match for members go on sale on Monday 10th December at 10.30am GMTKyle_5351 wrote:
I have membership. I am always getting emails through to buy tickets, but it doesn't give me dates in the email. It just tells me to buy them haha.
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/2012120 ... 85_2996259
All the details there

- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
unless i'm mistaken I think Kyle is meaning December 2013markolufc wrote:
Ah ok then! Tickets for the Hull match for members go on sale on Monday 10th December at 10.30am GMT
http://www.leedsunited.com/news/2012120 ... 85_2996259
All the details there
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: Huddersfield v Leeds - Team News/Reports/Ratings...
becchio bear wrote:
unless i'm mistaken I think Kyle is meaning December 2013![]()
It still gives me a decent indication to booking times before games though