Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155445
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 1964white »

Lets hope our players don't behave like glory boys with their minds on the Spurs game come Saturday

Kenny

Byram Lees Peltier White

Green Barkley Brown Tonge

McCormack Diouf
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155445
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 1964white »

So what is this Twiggs ?
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by Twiggster »

1964white wrote:So what is this Twiggs ?
Soz mate - it was so far down the page under the Barnsley one, I didn't see it!


Ashdown in goal, to make Kenny look at his tardiness recently.
HAS to be the same back 4 as at Brum. Fast and efficient.
Midfield - Green/Austin/Ross new lad OR Tonge/EHD
Becchio and Ross Mac up top

However - warncock will play:

Kenny
Byram, Pearce, Tate, Peltier
Green/Norris/Austin/White
EHD/Becchio
:roll:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155445
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 1964white »

Will Sean O'Driscoll outwit us again ?
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2119
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia.

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by Kyle_5351 »

..........kenny
Pelts..lees..Pearce..white
.......Austin..Tonge
Byram....Barkley....Diouf
...........Becchio
User avatar
leedsmad
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1839
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by leedsmad »

Kyle_5351 wrote:..........kenny
Pelts..lees..Pearce..white
.......Austin..Tonge
Byram....Barkley....Diouf
...........Becchio
you getting up at 2am Kyle ?
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155445
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by 1964white »

I must be crackers !.....last week i predicted us to win 1-3 at Oakwell where our players rarely got into the Tykes half, must be a rarity where a Leeds team didn't even have a corner. Today i'm predicting a clean sheet 2-0

I'm definitely losing it :x watching rubbish football week in week in has seriously damaged my brain cells :lol:
User avatar
dezzy
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4249
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
Location: Cork Ireland

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by dezzy »

I have a feeling we will have a good win today.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
ldsutd
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am
Location: LEEDS

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by ldsutd »

I always have that feeling ^


Or is it just trapped wind I'm not sure :roflmao:
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2119
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia.

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by Kyle_5351 »

leedsmad wrote: you getting up at 2am Kyle ?
Yeah mate. Going to head to bed for a couple hours in a few minutes. The heat and work today have taken it out of me haha. If I try and stay awake, I will not make half time and BB will shout at me in vlr again :mrgreen:
User avatar
patlufc
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 872
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 pm
Location: Armley

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by patlufc »

My friend is going to a pantomine today, I was asked if I was going too. My reply was "I'm going to at panto but it's at Elland Road"!!!!
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
joluafc4eva

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by joluafc4eva »

patlufc wrote:My friend is going to a pantomine today, I was asked if I was going too. My reply was "I'm going to at panto but it's at Elland Road"!!!!
:tup: :-D

Now that Ive been told I dont have flu :mrgreen: - I would have gone to that Pantomime too - only the weather has really put a stop to that -not much of an excuse I know - 6 inches of snow I mean, really......................
User avatar
Dr.Leeds
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 8966
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
Location: Sunny Doncaster

Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by Dr.Leeds »

I do think we'll see a reaction today.

Kenny

Byram Tate Pearce White

Green Barkley Tonge Diouf

McCormack Becchio

Could be several changes to that though. I think White will keep the left back spot. Diouf/McCormack could be the other way round or Tonge play Left with Austin central.
Image
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19720
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by weasel »

Leeds United
01 Kenny
02 Peltier
04 Lees
08 Austin
14 White
17 Brown
20 Barkley
25 Byram
10 Becchio
21 Diouf
44 McCormack
Substitutes
12 Ashdown
05 Pearce
07 Green
11 Varney
18 Tonge
19 Norris
28 Somma
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79198
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote:Leeds United
01 Kenny
02 Peltier
04 Lees
08 Austin
14 White
17 Brown
20 Barkley
25 Byram
10 Becchio
21 Diouf
44 McCormack
Substitutes
12 Ashdown
05 Pearce
07 Green
11 Varney
18 Tonge
19 Norris
28 Somma
so


Kenny

Byram. Lees, Peltier, White

Brown, Barkley, Austin,

Diouf, McCormack, Becchio



?


looks horrible! Pearce and Green on the bench. :?

Anything but a comfortable win would be unacceptable
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
BorderReiver
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 72
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by BorderReiver »

Anything less than 3pts today will be a disgrace. :evil:
M.O.T.
User avatar
weasel
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19720
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by weasel »

weasel wrote:Leeds United
01 Kenny
02 Peltier
04 Lees
08 Austin
14 White
17 Brown
20 Barkley
25 Byram
10 Becchio
21 Diouf
44 McCormack
Substitutes
12 Ashdown
05 Pearce
07 Green
11 Varney
18 Tonge
19 Norris
28 Somma
Interesting that NW has more of his signings on the bench (6) than in the starting line up (5)
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79198
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by The Subhuman »

weasel wrote:
Interesting that NW has more of his signings on the bench (6) than in the starting line up (5)

has Tate gone back?.............please
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
mchldavies7
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1222
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm
Location: Mooching about..

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by mchldavies7 »

Anyone got a commentary link for this game..nothing on ustream :?
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79198
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings

Post by The Subhuman »

mchldavies7 wrote:Anyone got a commentary link for this game..nothing on ustream :?

yes there is
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Post Reply