Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155444
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
Lets hope our players don't behave like glory boys with their minds on the Spurs game come Saturday
Kenny
Byram Lees Peltier White
Green Barkley Brown Tonge
McCormack Diouf
Kenny
Byram Lees Peltier White
Green Barkley Brown Tonge
McCormack Diouf
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155444
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
So what is this Twiggs ?
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
Soz mate - it was so far down the page under the Barnsley one, I didn't see it!1964white wrote:So what is this Twiggs ?
Ashdown in goal, to make Kenny look at his tardiness recently.
HAS to be the same back 4 as at Brum. Fast and efficient.
Midfield - Green/Austin/Ross new lad OR Tonge/EHD
Becchio and Ross Mac up top
However - warncock will play:
Kenny
Byram, Pearce, Tate, Peltier
Green/Norris/Austin/White
EHD/Becchio
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155444
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
Will Sean O'Driscoll outwit us again ?
-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
..........kenny
Pelts..lees..Pearce..white
.......Austin..Tonge
Byram....Barkley....Diouf
...........Becchio
Pelts..lees..Pearce..white
.......Austin..Tonge
Byram....Barkley....Diouf
...........Becchio
- leedsmad
- First Team

- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
you getting up at 2am Kyle ?Kyle_5351 wrote:..........kenny
Pelts..lees..Pearce..white
.......Austin..Tonge
Byram....Barkley....Diouf
...........Becchio
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155444
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
I must be crackers !.....last week i predicted us to win 1-3 at Oakwell where our players rarely got into the Tykes half, must be a rarity where a Leeds team didn't even have a corner. Today i'm predicting a clean sheet 2-0
I'm definitely losing it
watching rubbish football week in week in has seriously damaged my brain cells
I'm definitely losing it
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
I have a feeling we will have a good win today.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
-
ldsutd
- First Team

- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am
- Location: LEEDS
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
I always have that feeling ^
Or is it just trapped wind I'm not sure
Or is it just trapped wind I'm not sure
-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
Yeah mate. Going to head to bed for a couple hours in a few minutes. The heat and work today have taken it out of me haha. If I try and stay awake, I will not make half time and BB will shout at me in vlr again :mrgreen:leedsmad wrote: you getting up at 2am Kyle ?
- patlufc
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 872
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 pm
- Location: Armley
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
My friend is going to a pantomine today, I was asked if I was going too. My reply was "I'm going to at panto but it's at Elland Road"!!!!
EVERYTHINGLEEDS
-
joluafc4eva
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
patlufc wrote:My friend is going to a pantomine today, I was asked if I was going too. My reply was "I'm going to at panto but it's at Elland Road"!!!!
Now that Ive been told I dont have flu :mrgreen: - I would have gone to that Pantomime too - only the weather has really put a stop to that -not much of an excuse I know - 6 inches of snow I mean, really......................
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
I do think we'll see a reaction today.
Kenny
Byram Tate Pearce White
Green Barkley Tonge Diouf
McCormack Becchio
Could be several changes to that though. I think White will keep the left back spot. Diouf/McCormack could be the other way round or Tonge play Left with Austin central.
Kenny
Byram Tate Pearce White
Green Barkley Tonge Diouf
McCormack Becchio
Could be several changes to that though. I think White will keep the left back spot. Diouf/McCormack could be the other way round or Tonge play Left with Austin central.

- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19719
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
Leeds United
01 Kenny
02 Peltier
04 Lees
08 Austin
14 White
17 Brown
20 Barkley
25 Byram
10 Becchio
21 Diouf
44 McCormack
Substitutes
12 Ashdown
05 Pearce
07 Green
11 Varney
18 Tonge
19 Norris
28 Somma
01 Kenny
02 Peltier
04 Lees
08 Austin
14 White
17 Brown
20 Barkley
25 Byram
10 Becchio
21 Diouf
44 McCormack
Substitutes
12 Ashdown
05 Pearce
07 Green
11 Varney
18 Tonge
19 Norris
28 Somma
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79196
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
soweasel wrote:Leeds United
01 Kenny
02 Peltier
04 Lees
08 Austin
14 White
17 Brown
20 Barkley
25 Byram
10 Becchio
21 Diouf
44 McCormack
Substitutes
12 Ashdown
05 Pearce
07 Green
11 Varney
18 Tonge
19 Norris
28 Somma
Kenny
Byram. Lees, Peltier, White
Brown, Barkley, Austin,
Diouf, McCormack, Becchio
?
looks horrible! Pearce and Green on the bench.
Anything but a comfortable win would be unacceptable
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- BorderReiver
- Youth Team

- Posts: 72
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 am
- Location: Yorkshire
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
Anything less than 3pts today will be a disgrace.
M.O.T.
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19719
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
Interesting that NW has more of his signings on the bench (6) than in the starting line up (5)weasel wrote:Leeds United
01 Kenny
02 Peltier
04 Lees
08 Austin
14 White
17 Brown
20 Barkley
25 Byram
10 Becchio
21 Diouf
44 McCormack
Substitutes
12 Ashdown
05 Pearce
07 Green
11 Varney
18 Tonge
19 Norris
28 Somma
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79196
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
weasel wrote:
Interesting that NW has more of his signings on the bench (6) than in the starting line up (5)
has Tate gone back?.............please
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- mchldavies7
- First Team

- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:37 pm
- Location: Mooching about..
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
Anyone got a commentary link for this game..nothing on ustream
"God will forgive them...he'll forgive them and allow them into heaven...i cant live with that"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79196
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leeds v Bristol City - Team/News/Reports/Ratings
mchldavies7 wrote:Anyone got a commentary link for this game..nothing on ustream
yes there is
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"