becchio bear wrote:
If I had the money I would go to ER every week as well you know and shame on you for bringing that up.
Yeah you've mentioned that before about trying to engage Becchio in conversation, we've only got your side of the story....
I'll not say what Grayson told me at that moment then?
YOU said "See you at Huddersfield game" - meaning I don't get to every game. Fair enough, but I don't live just down the road like you do. Shame on you for bringing that up? :mrgreen:
Twiggster wrote:
I'll not say what Grayson told me at that moment then?
YOU said "See you at Huddersfield game" - meaning I don't get to every game. Fair enough, but I don't live just down the road like you do. Shame on you for bringing that up? :mrgreen:
I don't get to every game, neither do you, matters not the distance we live from ER we both have our reasons.
I take most of what you say with a huge pinch of salt regarding your "contacts" with ER and your sexual conquests that you boast about on the MD thread
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
All i'll say about Argies is they are mostly stuck up and big headed , that's the way South Americans portray them , as for Bechhio i don't care about him anymore , thought his goals were good at the time but very inconsistent 1 season loads of goals the next not so many , but his history now in my books as is Snodgrass and company.
leedsmad wrote:All i'll say about Argies is they are mostly stuck up and big headed , that's the way South Americans portray them , as for Bechhio i don't care about him anymore , thought his goals were good at the time but very inconsistent 1 season loads of goals the next not so many , but his history now in my books as is Snodgrass and company.
Who asked you?
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
becchio bear wrote:
I don't get to every game, neither do you, matters not the distance we live from ER we both have our reasons.
I take most of what you say with a huge pinch of salt regarding your "contacts" with ER and your sexual conquests that you boast about on the MD thread
OH - so I'm a liar now, am I?? I post what I know. On the MD thread what I post is fact. LUFC info I get is variable - but what I just posted is what happened, as I experienced it 1st hand.
Love you too, BTW! :luv:
Gino 1959 wrote:
Wasn't he the perfect gent with Thomas? I also seem to remember Bakerboy posting fotos with his young 'un. Maybe Luci only engages with small kids
Yes he was. I see where you are going with this one, he's not the pope you know!! The only person having a go is Twiggs
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
I may be in the minority here but I liked 12.30 ko's, meant getting home at a reasonable 4.30 rather than 7.30/8.00 where it made Sat nights out a little difficult, plus save sitting around Sat mornings waiting for 11.30 to come before we set off, it was out of bed and off.
I may be in the minority here but I liked 12.30 ko's, meant getting home at a reasonable 4.30 rather than 7.30/8.00 where it made Sat nights out a little difficult, plus save sitting around Sat mornings waiting for 11.30 to come before we set off, it was out of bed and off.
Leeds team v Huddersfield: Kenny, Byram, Peltier, Lees, Warnock, Green, Austin, Tonge, Diouf, Habibou, Varney. Subs: Ashdown, Pearce, White, Brown, Norris, Hall, Dawson. McCormack and Morison ruled out through injury. Habibou makes first start.
faaip wrote:
he was fit enough to play but not match fit...to get match fit you need to play matches...He was also adapting to playing for a new team. those recent finishes were a class apart from what we've seen recently. He has it ..it might take a little time to realise it.
Perhaps you didn't watch any football on December 22nd 2012. I would suggest you find highlights from a game featuring a much derided Argentinian scoring two sperb goals versus Middlesborough.
Hopefully Morison will prove to be a good signing. It was a huge gamble/mistake to sign an injured striker with us having little margin for error results wise. Would Becchio have scored the same amount of goals in the same time - given his strike rate the answer is yes, and possibly more.
Becchio, unlike other recent sales, was under contract. He didn't need to be sold it was the manager's choice. I'm sure any manager could have said to Becchio - stay till the end of the season. If we don't go up we will sell you, if we do go up we will give you a better contract. If you keep scoring then loads of clubs will be interested in you.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
weasel wrote:
Perhaps you didn't watch any football on December 22nd 2012. I would suggest you find highlights from a game featuring a much derided Argentinian scoring two sperb goals versus Middlesborough.
Hopefully Morison will prove to be a good signing. It was a huge gamble/mistake to sign an injured striker with us having little margin for error results wise. Would Becchio have scored the same amount of goals in the same time - given his strike rate the answer is yes, and possibly more.
Becchio, unlike other recent sales, was under contract. He didn't need to be sold it was the manager's choice. I'm sure any manager could have said to Becchio - stay till the end of the season. If we don't go up we will sell you, if we do go up we will give you a better contract. If you keep scoring then loads of clubs will be interested in you.
fact was he had an offer on the table then, rather than whatever imaginary one he might get at the end of the season...Once that moron Warnock decided he was gonna blame him for all our ills he did the right thing and left. one of that is Steve Morrisons fault, neither was coming to the club lacking full fitness. We lose someone who can get us 25 a season, good defensive instinct but poor first touch and lack of physicality and gain a potential 25 a season goal scorer with a good first touch and the ability to stay not to get muscled off the ball so easily.
Don't forget I'm a Becchio fan, I've always supported him here.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"