When I was a wee girl (when dinosaurs were still roaming the earth)... my dad used to let me stay up late to watch MotD. For some reason (was only 11) I started reciting the whole Leeds team every time they played and my dad asked why, and I just didn't know.
Now he's a born and bred Aston Villa van, and my mom is a born and bred Baggies fan, but we moved to Hampshire and the nearest footie team was Southampton. Dad used to take me to matches (when Villa were playing) and I just didn't like Villa or Saints!
Now for the really riveting bit.....
.
.
.
.one day I was singing Blue is the Colour (geez I'm sorry, but read on...) as it was a huge hit in 1971/72?? and my parents got me a freakin Chelsea sports bag for Christmas, because they thought that's who I supported. Man, I had the mother of all tantrums and insisted they take it back, so my dad asked what team did I support, and I said Leeds United of course!
So that's it!

Never looked back and never supported anyone else.