Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Phil
- Ballboy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
- Twitter: @LufcPip
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Hi all, just thought I'd start a thread for people to put up their twitter username if they like so that I can follow some people that actually know what they're talking about. I'm following tons of Leeds fans, but a lot of them spout a lot of nonsense! If anyone's on there and bothered, follow me @LufcPip. Thanks!
No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: Twitter
Sorry to disillusion you, but a lot of us in here don't know what we are talking about either!
@MartynStead (personal), @BiteSocialMedia (business)
@MartynStead (personal), @BiteSocialMedia (business)
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Twitter
Most of the tweeters on MOT have their twitter user names under their avatars.
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: Twitter
Twiggster wrote:Most of the tweeters on MOT have their twitter user names under their avatars.
Yup. You can put it in your profile (try clicking the 'User Control Panel' button, left hand side of the blue banner with FAQ, Search etc. on it)
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

- Phil
- Ballboy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
- Twitter: @LufcPip
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Re: Twitter
thanks guys! I'm not usually this stupid (honest!)
No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Twitter
Just spotted your locationPhil wrote:thanks guys! I'm not usually this stupid (honest!)
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- hibbi86
- First Team

- Posts: 1367
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 pm
- Twitter: @Hibbi86
- Location: Wakefield / London
Re: Twitter
Ive just been on a little follow spree and added you all
I already had a couple on my twitter from MOT like Guildford
I already had a couple on my twitter from MOT like Guildford
Forever and ever we shall follow are team, because we're Leeds United we rule supreme!
- Phil
- Ballboy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:19 pm
- Twitter: @LufcPip
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
Re: Twitter
ha! whatever could you mean by that?!becchio bear wrote:
Just spotted your location![]()
![]()
No one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Twitter
Dublin huh? You going to see the game this eve, vs shelbourne?
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Twitter
The dubs are a strain on the nationbecchio bear wrote:
Just spotted your location![]()
![]()
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: Twitter
My twitter name in profile on left. I have a love/hate/can't be arsed relation with Twitter, so my participation varies.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Twitter
@Genghers
Though I don't to post much really, generally just tweet in response to stuff.
Though I don't to post much really, generally just tweet in response to stuff.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Twitter
That's as original as mineGenghers wrote:@Genghers
Though I don't to post much really, generally just tweet in response to stuff.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Twitter
Indeed! It's always good to have something that can be used across the boardbecchio bear wrote:That's as original as mine![]()
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Twitter
I bet you haven't' got me Hibbihibbi86 wrote:Ive just been on a little follow spree and added you all
I already had a couple on my twitter from MOT like Guildford
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: Twitter
becchio bear wrote:That's as original as mine![]()
Or ironing board in her caseGenghers wrote:Indeed! It's always good to have something that can be used across the board
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: Twitter
Dub taxes pay for the rest of the country, ya skangerdezzy wrote: The dubs are a strain on the nation
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
- Gino 1959
- Superstar

- Posts: 11810
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
- Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)
Re: Twitter
becchio bear wrote:Just spotted your location![]()
![]()
She loves us Irish really, Phil. All insults - and there are many - should be seen as a sign of affection.Phil wrote:ha! whatever could you mean by that?!![]()
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.

