Funny/silly image thread
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
- woodfordwhites
- First Team

- Posts: 1838
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:07 pm
- Location: east london
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Funny/silly image thread
Hurrrrrrrrrrrr!Twiggster wrote:
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Funny/silly image thread
Enjoy! :mrgreen:
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
One of my drawings.
I sometimes draw stuff on micropaint and I felt the forum needed some art work.
Now i'm not a very good drawer far from it.
But I've been told I should share them, as they bring joy to people.
First one is one of my less violent pieces, all you have to do is is guess what can of beer I drew.

Thanks!
Now i'm not a very good drawer far from it.
But I've been told I should share them, as they bring joy to people.
First one is one of my less violent pieces, all you have to do is is guess what can of beer I drew.

Thanks!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
MeeTa
- Manager

- Posts: 4456
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
- Twitter: @EirikOstrem
- Location: A place you cant afford to live
Re: One of my drawings.
Emsley wrote:I sometimes draw stuff on micropaint and I felt the forum needed some art work.
Now i'm not a very good drawer far from it.
But I've been told I should share them, as they bring joy to people.
First one is one of my less violent pieces, all you have to do is is guess what can of beer I drew.
Thanks!

-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: One of my drawings.
One soul said about my art...
"In such complex, information overloaded times the simplicity is relaxing."
"In such complex, information overloaded times the simplicity is relaxing."
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- Dr.Leeds
- Superstar

- Posts: 8966
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 am
- Twitter: @DoctorLeeds
- Location: Sunny Doncaster
One of my drawings.
You sure they weren't talking about your posts?Emsley wrote:One soul said about my art...
"In such complex, information overloaded times the simplicity is relaxing."

-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: One of my drawings.
Dr.Leeds wrote:
You sure they weren't talking about your posts?
Warning the next image contains swear words! As you all dont dig that! And is quite violent in nature.

This came to me in a moment of clarity.
Basically I wondered what you would say if a meteorite came crashing down to your house.
The thing I like about this piece is the universal use of "you" It made me feel good about it.
The meteorite is VERY angry. It will probably level a 100 mile radius when it hits.
Thanks!
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
- drsdadsotherson
- First Team

- Posts: 1689
- Joined: Sun May 22, 2011 11:44 pm
Re: One of my drawings.
If I was feeling picky I'd point out that while it's in the sky it's a meteor.
Just as well I'm not feeling picky.
Just as well I'm not feeling picky.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Funny/silly image thread
Merged...
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Funny/silly image thread
Tough audience.
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
MeeTa
- Manager

- Posts: 4456
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:41 pm
- Twitter: @EirikOstrem
- Location: A place you cant afford to live
Re: One of my drawings.
drsdadsotherson wrote:If I was feeling picky I'd point out that while it's in the sky it's a meteor.
Just as well I'm not feeling picky.
Id would be a Meteor in that picture, and i think you are right to point out that error

- woodfordwhites
- First Team

- Posts: 1838
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:07 pm
- Location: east london
- McDaZzA
- Ballboy

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm
Re: Funny/silly image thread

Not exactly hilarious, but I thought WTF when I saw the Bournemouth Players face as Poleon Scores in this pic. (Whoever it is) lol
Twig, could you be so kind to merge the Scum Xbox Achievement pic I put up in the Gallery?Twiggster wrote:Merged...

- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Funny/silly image thread
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- woodfordwhites
- First Team

- Posts: 1838
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:07 pm
- Location: east london
Re: Funny/silly image thread
yes dear talking of balls. get your smackers round me nackers
