The plot thickens Clyde - 7 minutes added time & a goal that shouldn't have stoodClyde1998 wrote:I was pretty impressed by you last night. It was a pretty even game - which you could have easily won and the end (I thought the header by Jason Pearce(?) had gone in).
I hadn't realised that Warnock had already been booked before his red card. Which I thought would be negative for us, but we managed to score from that free-kick.
I always felt that Le Fondre would score the winner, but replays showed that he was offside when he headed home.
The people in front of me always leave five minutes early - I worked out that they would have missed 20% of our goals since 2011-12.
I reckon Leeds will do very well this season - you seem a very hard side to beat.
Reading
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155230
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Reading
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Reading
Thanks Clyde.
I'm very disappointed but, realistically, it was a narrow defeat by a slightly better team on the night.
The best of luck to Reading - I hope you get back up there.
Please stay in touch occasionally. Because of you the Royals are now my second Championship team.
I'm very disappointed but, realistically, it was a narrow defeat by a slightly better team on the night.
The best of luck to Reading - I hope you get back up there.
Please stay in touch occasionally. Because of you the Royals are now my second Championship team.
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: Reading
Cheers Clyde.
Good luck for the season - as long as you finish just below us!
Good luck for the season - as long as you finish just below us!
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
-
Emsley
- Superstar

- Posts: 7373
- Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am
- Location: Leeds.
Re: Reading
you lot gonna start holding hands?
;)
;)
WE''RE LEEDS UNITED, WE''LL NEVER BE DEFEATED!
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
Paul Green was warnobs best signing.
If you disagree please send me a PM so we can get in to a fight.
-
eastyorkshirewhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2054
- Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am
Re: Reading
The time the forth official shows is a minimum time we should have remembered the game is not over untill the final whistle goes as i said in my match report Pearce should have scored in injury time we would not have been moaning then.1964white wrote:
The plot thickens Clyde - 7 minutes added time & a goal that shouldn't have stood
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79039
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Reading
they are just about my local team...if you ignore Aldershot ..which is easy to do. Reading is 16 miles from meNorm wrote:Thanks Clyde.
I'm very disappointed but, realistically, it was a narrow defeat by a slightly better team on the night.
The best of luck to Reading - I hope you get back up there.
Please stay in touch occasionally. Because of you the Royals are now my second Championship team.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Clyde1998
- Ballboy

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 pm
- Twitter: @Clyde1998
- Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
- Contact:
Re: Reading
Thanks everyone. I'll definitely be back on here for the next time we play you - and I'll try and stay relatively active on here until then.
I'm also quite active on a Bournemouth forum, even to the extent that when their site crashed and moved their site link - they asked me to come back.
Thanks.Norm wrote:Thanks Clyde.
I'm very disappointed but, realistically, it was a narrow defeat by a slightly better team on the night.
The best of luck to Reading - I hope you get back up there.
Please stay in touch occasionally. Because of you the Royals are now my second Championship team.
I'm also quite active on a Bournemouth forum, even to the extent that when their site crashed and moved their site link - they asked me to come back.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Reading
What is still REALLY annoying me about that game having seen the highlights, is that the ref had already signalled to his linesmen he was about to blow time. If that utter tosser warnock hadn't clattered their player, the lad would have run max a yard further on, before the ref blew. No free kick and no fekkin goal...eastyorkshirewhite wrote: The time the forth official shows is a minimum time we should have remembered the game is not over untill the final whistle goes as i said in my match report Pearce should have scored in injury time we would not have been moaning then.
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Reading
Emsley wrote:
you lot gonna start holding hands?
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Reading
I don't think it's hand holding that goes on for that NormNorm wrote:
W*nker!
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Reading
becchio bear wrote:
I don't think it's hand holding that goes on for that Norm
- Clyde1998
- Ballboy

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:46 pm
- Twitter: @Clyde1998
- Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
- Contact:
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79039
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Reading
64 been writing letters again....
the pie thing is a giveaway
the pie thing is a giveaway
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"