McDaZzA's GFX

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
McDaZzA
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

McDaZzA's GFX

Post by McDaZzA »

Dont know if anyone knows, but I used to run a website called Leeds United Fans.
It was based on LUFC graphics. Walls, Avatars and sigs etc.
Well I cancelled it after a few years. Mainly because nobody wanted to contribute (including me - Im lazy what can I say)
Anyway, I will share my $hit here instead for you guys. :)

Heres a new Signature I made. Prolly one of (if not THE) Best player we have at the minute. Mr Mowatt.
Available in 3 Sizes.

Small (300x100)
Image

Medium (600x200)
Image

Large (900x300)
Image

Let me know what you guys think? :p
Image
gessa

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by gessa »

Would like a new avatar :wink:
User avatar
McDaZzA
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by McDaZzA »

gessa wrote:Would like a new avatar :wink:
will post the avatars I've already done on here soon. Along with some new ones :)
Image
gessa

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by gessa »

McDaZzA wrote:
will post the avatars I've already done on here soon. Along with some new ones :)
:tup:
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by Twiggster »

Very, very good, Daz :tup: - just remember please to keep the image size to the forum format sizes.

Avatars: 200 x 200 Px maximum please

HMMM - We don't appear to have a max size for signatures, but your current Mowatt one is very large?
User avatar
McDaZzA
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by McDaZzA »

Twiggster wrote:Very, very good, Daz :tup: - just remember please to keep the image size to the forum format sizes.

Avatars: 200 x 200 Px maximum please
NP, My avatars are usually 200x200 or 150x150 (For FB,Twitter etc.)
Twiggster wrote:HMMM - We don't appear to have a max size for signatures, but your current Mowatt one is very large?
Better? :)
Image
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by Twiggster »

I dunno mate - summat between the two? This one doesn't do justice to your superb design, in that small format. :duno:
I know eff all about this stuff - If I want to resize images, I do it on photobucket by trial and error - like my avatar and sig.
Those sizes seen to work, without losing effect.
User avatar
McDaZzA
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by McDaZzA »

I will maybe try different res's for my next one then, :)

For now, Ive done 3 new Avatars, I didnt give in to temptation and do a Becchio one (Last heard it was a no-go anyway)

Anyway here they are. If you like them- use them, if not abuse them lol.

Image | Image | Image
Image
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by Twiggster »

I've sent you a pm on here - McDaz! :wink:
gessa

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by gessa »

Used- cheers McDaz
User avatar
McDaZzA
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by McDaZzA »

gessa wrote:Used- cheers McDaz
:tup:
Image
User avatar
McDaZzA
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by McDaZzA »

Rodolph Austin Avatars!

Image | Image | Image
Image
User avatar
McDaZzA
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:38 pm

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by McDaZzA »

Some older stuff

Ive lost a hell of alot of avatars, but Kept hold of this one -
Image

And heres an Iphone Wallpaper I did.
Image
^^ This one seems to have been very popular, seen it on loads of forums, FB Twitter etc. :)

Gonna put the wallpapers up soon.
Image
Kyle_5351
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2119
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia.

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by Kyle_5351 »

McDaZzA wrote:Some older stuff

Ive lost a hell of alot of avatars, but Kept hold of this one -
Image

And heres an Iphone Wallpaper I did.
^^ This one seems to have been very popular, seen it on loads of forums, FB Twitter etc. :)

Gonna put the wallpapers up soon.
Pretty sure madman uses this as his avatar haha. Nice.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155265
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: McDaZzA's GFX

Post by 1964white »

McDaZzA wrote:
will post the avatars I've already done on here soon. Along with some new ones :)
Mowatt signature should be mine as I saw him first :lol: :P
Post Reply