Grayson on Gwyn Williams: "Ken's eyes and ears, a snake in the grass and a w**ker"
Glyn Snodin: "A right horrible fat ba***rd!"
In the transfer window when Leeds were pushing for auto promotion from the Championship, Grayson wanted to sign McAuley, Andrews & Gorkss...
"Is Ken Bates a twat?"
Grayson" I'd use stronger words than that"
Grayson's offered the chance to take Snodgrass & Hoolahan on trial at Blackpool, both had reputations for drinking so just opted for latter
Grayson considers Gradel, Kisnorbo and Naylor as his best signings. Worst? Asked about Darren O'Dea: "I've signed f**king worse than that!"
"I've been sacked twice, once by a big club and the second time by a small club down the road"
Grayson tonight.
Grayson confirmed what we all expected. "Simon's pot" wasn't big enough to piss in.
Gwyn Williams used to use the toilet in the players dressing room, so he could listen to what the players were saying, and report it to Ken.
When Leeds scored, in the directors box, Gwyn never celebrated. Grayson said he enjoyed gloating when we lost.
WOW!
More as I get them







