1964white wrote:Only BL, CSA, Dr & Mango to vote of the ones who have played of late
The Doc is on his seventeenth round of the Crimson tracks, and has narrowed it down from 12 to 11.

1964white wrote:Only BL, CSA, Dr & Mango to vote of the ones who have played of late


I've got to get it down to 11?!!!!!Guildford White wrote:
The Doc is on his seventeenth round of the Crimson tracks, and has narrowed it down from 12 to 11.








I'm not. It's just having to do some listening to make my mind up so I'm doing one band at a time. I'll be doing Crimson and Nirvana and (probably) Otis but may abstain on the others.Guildford White wrote:I know you have Dr. Leeds down as having voted 64, but I cannot believe that he is abstaining on the Crimson poll



Thank you Anorakbarryanorak wrote:Just realised I didn't vote on the APP.
So:-
La Sagrada Familia
Old and wise
Turn of a friendly card
Mammagamma
Games People Play




I always forget to log in here. Possibly why I've been listening to the same music over and over again recently!1964white wrote:
Welcome back stranger
Good to see you back on here & voting Tele

Keep popping in TeleTelepres wrote: I always forget to log in here. Possibly why I've been listening to the same music over and over again recently!






