Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Archive for all MOT match day threads including match previews, in game chat, reports and ratings.
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote:
Well CSA, fans around me in the kop, 26 passengers on our coach & myself need to move over to the West Stand then :lol:
Yes perhaps you should! :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by Twiggster »

1964white wrote:
Well CSA, fans around me in the kop, 26 passengers on our coach & myself need to move over to the West Stand then :lol:
Aye - you old farts are the reason the Kop is dead! SITTING down, with your blankets and flasks of tea. :twisted:

:nahnah:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155402
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by 1964white »

Twiggster wrote:
Aye - you old farts are the reason the Kop is dead! SITTING down, with your blankets and flasks of tea. :twisted:

:nahnah:
I thought the atmosphere in the Kop was much better today

Can't remember the last time i sat down at a Leeds game !
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155402
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote:
Yes perhaps you should! :bear:
I suppose all of us would fill the empty blue seats over there :lol:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote:
I suppose all of us would fill the empty blue seats over there :lol:
lol. I like it in the West Stand, good view, I like the stereo sound coming from the Kop and the South Stand too :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
lol. I like it in the West Stand, good view, I like the stereo sound coming from the Kop and the South Stand too :-D :bear:
Problem there BB, is that only your right ear hears anything, in the West stand :twisted:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by becchio bear »

Twiggster wrote:
Problem there BB, is that only your right ear hears anything, in the West stand :twisted:
Oooh naughty Twiggs :lol: Both stands were brill today :tup: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Gino 1959
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11810
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: Na Saoirsí (Baile átha Cliath)

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by Gino 1959 »

1964white wrote: Can't remember the last time i sat down at a Leeds game !
Image


Maybe a tube of cream, too.
Beware the fury of a patient man - John Dryden.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155402
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by 1964white »

Twiggster wrote:
Problem there BB, is that only your right ear hears anything, in the West stand :twisted:
How do you know ? you wasn't there :roll:

Wolfie's gang in the SS were excellent & the kop was much better today :-D
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155402
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote:
Oooh naughty Twiggs :lol: Both stands were brill today :tup: :bear:
Thank you young lady :tup:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote:
Thank you young lady :tup:
Sitting in the West Stand does mean that i do hear the chants from both the Kop and the South stand and today they were ace and at times like an echo from one side to the other - I like that :-D :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:
Sitting in the West Stand does mean that i do hear the chants from both the Kop and the South stand and today they were ace and at times like an echo from one side to the other - I like that :-D :bear:
Great to umm - HEAR, BB! How it should be :tup:
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155402
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote:
Sitting in the West Stand does mean that i do hear the chants from both the Kop and the South stand and today they were ace and at times like an echo from one side to the other - I like that :-D :bear:
Did you hear the shout from the East Stand for handball :shock: clearly they hadn't dropped off to sleep :sleep2:
alessio89
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by alessio89 »

finally, good victory

i'm very happy for Murphy, talented player and should have an important role in the construction of the new Leeds


his two goals were also very beautiful and good quality
User avatar
CSA
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2392
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
Location: South Leeds.

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by CSA »

Twiggster wrote:
Aye - you old farts are the reason the Kop is dead! SITTING down, with your blankets and flasks of tea. :twisted:

:nahnah:
:tup: Checked blanket, if it was good enough for the Don then it is good enough for me
Image
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by becchio bear »

@ Drs Dad were you at the game yesterday? :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
theleedsmango
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1948
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by theleedsmango »

Good result. When going on a no-win streak it can be hard to stop the momentum, get the heads back up and play a relaxed, natural game of football. Whilst Blackpool are in the same boat as us, any win lifts that negative pressure.

Good to see Murphy have a top game. Can't say I knew much of him at Crewe and most of my knowledge of him came via word of mouth, but knew he was better than what he has been putting on show. I don't know if it's due to the step up, the style (or lack thereof), or just a new club in general but he hasn't showcased much that would warrant his £1m fee. Definitely think he'll improve with more skilled players in the team but I'm still not sure if he has that certain pizazz to grab a game, command it and change the outcome.

Brown, when used at the right time can always be an asset, and I've argued that before. He's probably the most reliable player when it comes to putting a shift in. Pity his years are advancing and more of his tackles are becoming fouls because that's the type of leader you need on the Elland Road pitch, to kick the others up the proverbial ass.
"Please understand that the theory that every Leeds discussion converges to a finite, but uninformed, debate on the Chairman is one we must all question and actively counter" - Stephen Hawkings
Drs.Dad
Manager
Manager
Posts: 3048
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by Drs.Dad »

becchio bear wrote:@ Drs Dad were you at the game yesterday? :bear:

Supposed to be, but DDOS came down with Norovirus-type disease (Drs.Mum and I had it the week before) so I decided to give it a miss, 'cos we were going to the LUDO Presentation Night afterwards, and I would have to have left at half time. I wanted to be there in the hope that there was a better atmosphere than of late.

It all worked out well, we won the top prize, a 22" LED HD telly with DVD, gave that to my youngest granddaughter, and she won one of those wide photos of Elland Road, which will end up in the Doc's study. Met all the squad, except Ross and Zaly, had a little chat with Egg, another with Eddie Gray, and a nice carvery meal.

Hope you didn't spend too much time looking for me!
:mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by becchio bear »

I scoured the front row of the Kop for beer bellies but couldn't find yours :( :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Leeds v Blackpool - Team/Reports/Ratings....

Post by Twiggster »

UMMM - didn't Diouff get sent off for doing this, not long ago? :shock:

Image
Post Reply