New Head Coach LUFC

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Post Reply
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by Twiggster »

becchio bear wrote:Gary Mac was a sh*t manager, wouldn't have wanted him back!! :bear:
WHAT?? Didn't he buy that Argie you love so much??? :shock:
Brader
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 am

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by Brader »

and snodgrass??
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5801
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by Genghers »

gessa wrote:The thoughts of a friend of mine, who is an ex pro, he now manages a conference team.

Ges, what's going on mate? I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I saw he was appointed, you're going to be the laughing stock of football with him there, the bloke is a complete joke, He should have been embarrassed applying for the job . honestly mate I am a world away from managing a team like Leeds but I'd do a better job than him,he can't possibly relate to the players at Leeds, I'll guarantee they'll be no respect for him from the players, about 20 minutes after it was announced my chairman phoned and said, have you seen who Leeds have appointed, what a joke.He then told me a few things that went on when he was at Forest Green, which I won't repeat but they were less than complementary to say the least.
Could you repeat some of them for the benefit of us without connected friends? :wink:
gessa

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by gessa »

Genghers wrote: Could you repeat some of them for the benefit of us without connected friends? :wink:
:lol:
Sorry no but he did say he was trying to think of a worse appointment ever in football and none came anywhere close.
USA LEE
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am
Location: Chicago USA

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by USA LEE »

Could be,bust or Ace . It's hard to tell. However, he needs your support. If things don't go right early I hope you will give the guy time.
User avatar
Crude
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5674
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
Location: 'Merica

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by Crude »

At least give the Hock a chance to fail before you write him off completely. :mrgreen:
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023

Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000

Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
USA LEE
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am
Location: Chicago USA

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by USA LEE »

For some reason I think he will do well got vibes.
ldsutd
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am
Location: LEEDS

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by ldsutd »

I have seen a few pics of THE HOCK in his Leeds training top and I am sure I have seen him in the peacock at 2 o'clock on a Saturday afternoon lol. He looks like a normal Leeds fan.
USA LEE
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 348
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am
Location: Chicago USA

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by USA LEE »

Looks like younger Eddie Gray
ldsutd
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am
Location: LEEDS

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by ldsutd »

USA LEE wrote:Looks like younger Eddie Gray
Eddie won't be happy about that :roflmao:
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by Twiggster »

I found this scarily amusing, but probably true.... :twisted:

Image
andywatson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 490
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:18 pm

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by andywatson »

Never before have so many prayed they were so wrong...............
Wise.......well lets just say I TOLD YOU SO
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79063
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by The Subhuman »

He could be a very good coach....Maybe we could utilize Carbone to work with him...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: New Head Coach LUFC

Post by Twiggster »

Image

Would have loved to have seen him back at LUFC.
Post Reply