Cellino/Salerno, the eyes have it!

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79056
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Cellino/Salerno, the eyes have it!

Post by The Subhuman »

mav wrote:signs are good but to early to be sure for me.

C'mon... Bates was severely limited and GFH are the worst owners we've had ..ever, not even close...We'd have had more success if the Old Corinthians had bought us...

that's years....
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2055
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Cellino/Salerno, the eyes have it!

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

1964white wrote:
No he is part of the East Yorks gang who prefers last season's bottlers :wink: i'm a Wessie so i'm exempt & i love the new Leeds :-D
No I just prefer to go and watch other games now and to visit a few grounds I have visited before luv the away games for the been with the hardcore of Uniteds fans many of who I have known for countless of years.This Saturday going to turf moor and just before that kick off we will find a non league game where you find the most loyal fans around.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155271
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: Cellino/Salerno, the eyes have it!

Post by 1964white »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote: No I just prefer to go and watch other games now and to visit a few grounds I have visited before luv the away games for the been with the hardcore of Uniteds fans many of who I have known for countless of years.This Saturday going to turf moor and just before that kick off we will find a non league game where you find the most loyal fans around.
Enjoy :tup:

Decent game happening at ER :wink:
eastyorkshirewhite
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2055
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:47 am

Re: Cellino/Salerno, the eyes have it!

Post by eastyorkshirewhite »

1964white wrote:
Enjoy :tup:

Decent game happening at ER :wink:
We have now visited about 5 non league grounds this season and I must say we are really surprised by the quality of football been played plus you are not ripped off with the admission charge refreshments are well priced the fans are brilliant will talk to you without any hatred towards you not like at the professional side also most of the time the players act like sportsmen and not actors rolling about.One of the the big things is though seeing so many young children with their parents not been brainwashed by fans.Do we get value for money I would say without any doubt we do.
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Cellino/Salerno, the eyes have it!

Post by Twiggster »

eastyorkshirewhite wrote: No I just prefer to go and watch other games now and to visit a few grounds I have visited before luv the away games for the been with the hardcore of Uniteds fans many of who I have known for countless of years.This Saturday going to turf moor and just before that kick off we will find a non league game where you find the most loyal fans around.
If you want passion, guts and loyal players and great fans - get to a couple of Leeds Ladies' games. :tup:
andywatson
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 490
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:18 pm

Re: Cellino/Salerno, the eyes have it!

Post by andywatson »

I did enjoy our time in league 1 for the fans we met. Championship isn't bad either.

The one bad thing about getting back to the premiership will be having to converse with plastic fans again. :roll:
Wise.......well lets just say I TOLD YOU SO
User avatar
Twiggster
MOT Legend
MOT Legend
Posts: 23104
Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
Location: near København, DK
Contact:

Re: Cellino/Salerno, the eyes have it!

Post by Twiggster »

andywatson wrote:I did enjoy our time in league 1 for the fans we met. Championship isn't bad either.

The one bad thing about getting back to the premiership will be having to converse with plastic fans again. :roll:
Not to mention the ticket prices for away games!!! :shock:
Post Reply