Without any doubt whatsover, this team is maturing with every gamedrsdadsotherson wrote:I can't remember enjoying a game as much as that since the Premiership days
Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings....
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Absolute class matefaaip wrote:
been playing some good football for a while now..
Antenucci looks class and Belluchi too...Beradi and Bianchi also seem to be important players
now who was it moaning we'd signed journeyman Italians?
2-0..the second was all Belluchi
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
You cheeky mangessa wrote:
No he's not, he can't wait to remind us all![]()
Happy he was right though.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Thank you JohnJohn in Louisiana wrote:
Suppose he's too much a gentleman to bring this up, so I will. Please, sir, make some more predictions for us.![]()
Got to actually see the game today (rather than listen on the radio) and what I saw was a fine team effort. The most impressive thing for me was the way the team controlled the ball for the last 8 - 10 minutes of the game, giving Huddersfield almost no possession, while down to ten men.
The second goal was a fabulous team effort, too.
Something good seems to be happening here.
-
Drs.Dad
- Manager

- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
gessa wrote:
29,131
If it matters, I think there were more than that there. When me and drsdadsotherson went in via the NorthWest tunnel, the ticket checkers were complaining that their card readers were all out of action. They were just letting people walk through. I don't know how long that lasted, but I was thinking there were a good 30k there today.

-
gessa
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Shushhhhh!! we don't want the owner done for tax evasion.Drs.Dad wrote:
If it matters, I think there were more than that there. When me and drsdadsotherson went in via the NorthWest tunnel, the ticket checkers were complaining that their card readers were all out of action. They were just letting people walk through. I don't know how long that lasted, but I was thinking there were a good 30k there today.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
The most complete performance of our season where we dominated the game from start to finish in front of our biggest crowd 29k+ this term , the atmosphere matched this stunning display of quality football played by a Leeds team i haven't witnessed since our Premiership years. We now have a team with a winning/togetherness mentality, players who are comfortable on the ball but also work their socks off when we don't have possession of the ball. We also have pace & clever movement in attacking area's at long last, this pool of players can only get better
I know it is early days but i've seen enough to suggest we could be onto something really special, we certainly shouldn't fear anyone in the championship on recent showings !
Silvestri - had nothing to do 7/10
Berardi - had much more to do than his goalie keeping the lively Bunn at bay, did quite well apart from two rash challenges that led to his sending-off 6/10
Bellusci - enjoyed a lovely move with Antenucci as he almost scored with a delightful chip which came off the bar only for our No.34 to tuck in the rebound. Guiseppe deserved to score his 2nd stunning goal in three days. A new cult hero is dawning 9/10
Pearce - developing a good partnership with Bellusic 8/10
Warnock - tough defender who puts himself about with no fear 8/10
Sloth - neat & tidy & getting better with every game 8/10
Cook - unbelievably good for a lad so young, was all over the park like a little terrier 8/10
Bianchi - ran the show, great passing, a class above this level 9.5/10 - MOTM
Austin - his best game in a Leeds shirt, playing much more forward making runs like a dog after a ball 9/10
Doukara - the man is a beast, took his goal well 8/10
Antenucci - pace/movement/clever/goals all the right attributes i expect from a top striker :luv: what a superb player 9/10
Chris Foy - gave us nothing, awful refereeing from a FIFA/Prem official 2/10
I know it is early days but i've seen enough to suggest we could be onto something really special, we certainly shouldn't fear anyone in the championship on recent showings !
Silvestri - had nothing to do 7/10
Berardi - had much more to do than his goalie keeping the lively Bunn at bay, did quite well apart from two rash challenges that led to his sending-off 6/10
Bellusci - enjoyed a lovely move with Antenucci as he almost scored with a delightful chip which came off the bar only for our No.34 to tuck in the rebound. Guiseppe deserved to score his 2nd stunning goal in three days. A new cult hero is dawning 9/10
Pearce - developing a good partnership with Bellusic 8/10
Warnock - tough defender who puts himself about with no fear 8/10
Sloth - neat & tidy & getting better with every game 8/10
Cook - unbelievably good for a lad so young, was all over the park like a little terrier 8/10
Bianchi - ran the show, great passing, a class above this level 9.5/10 - MOTM
Austin - his best game in a Leeds shirt, playing much more forward making runs like a dog after a ball 9/10
Doukara - the man is a beast, took his goal well 8/10
Antenucci - pace/movement/clever/goals all the right attributes i expect from a top striker :luv: what a superb player 9/10
Chris Foy - gave us nothing, awful refereeing from a FIFA/Prem official 2/10
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
East stand looked pretty sparse on my stream...GREAT noise from SS5 again thoDrs.Dad wrote:
If it matters, I think there were more than that there. When me and drsdadsotherson went in via the NorthWest tunnel, the ticket checkers were complaining that their card readers were all out of action. They were just letting people walk through. I don't know how long that lasted, but I was thinking there were a good 30k there today.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Only about 200 seats (if that) near the bottom of the East StandTwiggster wrote:
East stand looked pretty sparse on my stream...GREAT noise from SS5 again tho
- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings....
What a fuxking day!!!!!!
LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!!!
LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!!!
- Crude
- Superstar

- Posts: 5674
- Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:43 pm
- Location: 'Merica
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Does okay with our side, but could've sworn he kept saying Harry Bum for Hudds, instead of Harry Bunn. I blame Tom Lees.paddy parrott wrote:Great stuff thanks all,I didn't even get to listen.
How did our Eddie sound ,? And has he got to grips with everyone's name yet?.
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
SS in great voice againWolfetoneleeds wrote:What a fuxking day!!!!!!
LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!!!
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Da fugg??hector wrote:
Sorry about that.... just signed in and something happened on the farm behind me... had to go and see.. 2 farm boys having fisticuffs....
-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
I watched the first 30 minutes of the stream and what I was seeing in between nodding off/waking up like a startled dog, I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a pleasure to watch. I had such a big Friday night, Saturday and Saturday night, that I couldn't keep my eyes open. I tried dearly, but failed!
Looks like we were deserving winners. May it long continue.
Looks like we were deserving winners. May it long continue.
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Well deserved winners mate, a 3 goal margin was no exaggeration.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
-
ldsutd
- First Team

- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am
- Location: LEEDS
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
It will be nice to hear some constructive comments on the football league show although I know it will break there hearts to mention us in a good light. MOT we are LEEDS


-
alessio89
- Ballboy

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:11 pm
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
i'm very happy for yesterday
finally, we have win a match without problems and suffer.
i hope that the team continues in this right way and in a temporary confermation of Redfearn, author of a good job
probably, in the next days will arrive Milanic, but is a manager without experience in english football and it is the risk of ruin the good job
for my opinion, is a risk this choice of remove Redfearn for take a new manager without experience in Football League
finally, we have win a match without problems and suffer.
i hope that the team continues in this right way and in a temporary confermation of Redfearn, author of a good job
probably, in the next days will arrive Milanic, but is a manager without experience in english football and it is the risk of ruin the good job
for my opinion, is a risk this choice of remove Redfearn for take a new manager without experience in Football League
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Great atmosphere WolfieWolfetoneleeds wrote:What a fuxking day!!!!!!
LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!!!!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Leroy Rosenior has totally changed his tuneldsutd wrote:It will be nice to hear some constructive comments on the football league show although I know it will break there hearts to mention us in a good light. MOT we are LEEDS
He was very critical of Cellino early doors & said Leeds were in a mess
NOW
Everything is good at Leeds with a nice atmosphere
What a two faced knob like much of the pundits/media who haven't got a clue of what's going on at Leeds
- CardiffWhite
- First Team

- Posts: 1268
- Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:27 pm
- Location: Cardiff
Re: Leeds v Huddersfield : Team/Attendance/Reports/Ratings..
Took all three of my boys to this one. An exhausting, but great day out was had by all. My fiesty five-year old's first game and my first game since Doncaster at home last season and what a contrast! The best game I've seen for years and the atmosphere was cracking - top marks for the south stand!
Although my young lad really enjoyed it, he wouldn't sit still and I had him climing over me for the half the game, but players I noticed:
Berardi - noticed he got skinned a few times by Bunn and his frustration boiled over in those tackels culminating in his sending off.
Warnock - hard working and put in some good tackles.
Bellusci - put in some good blocks.
Doukara - liked what I saw briefly of him when I watched the Bolton game on TV. Really liked his movement, power and commitment to the cause in the game.
Austin - not that I get to many games, but best I've seen him play. If he can consistently deliver he's a great asset. Oh, and a great goal!
Antenucci - skillful, exciting to watch and took his opportunity in the rebound for the second goal.
Overall, great performance from the team. It was a pleasure to watch a Leeds team who can pass, are committed and can play with some flair. Really enjoyed it. It's been a long time, but it was the first time in years that I've watched a Leeds team and been able to enjoy it and not feel anxious throughtout.
Another nice touch at the end was Cellino who came over to the East Stand after the game and walked up through the fans to say hello.
Wish I had the spare cash to come up for the next game, but I'll have to save my pennies. Hopefully I can get a ticket for Cardiff away.
Redfearn has done a great job. I can understand putting him back in the acadamey, but I wonder if some other club will make an offer for him in the future?
All looking very promising. We've had a few false dawns, but this time if feels like it is all coming together. I just hope Shaun Harvey doesn't get to stick the knife in.
Although my young lad really enjoyed it, he wouldn't sit still and I had him climing over me for the half the game, but players I noticed:
Berardi - noticed he got skinned a few times by Bunn and his frustration boiled over in those tackels culminating in his sending off.
Warnock - hard working and put in some good tackles.
Bellusci - put in some good blocks.
Doukara - liked what I saw briefly of him when I watched the Bolton game on TV. Really liked his movement, power and commitment to the cause in the game.
Austin - not that I get to many games, but best I've seen him play. If he can consistently deliver he's a great asset. Oh, and a great goal!
Antenucci - skillful, exciting to watch and took his opportunity in the rebound for the second goal.
Overall, great performance from the team. It was a pleasure to watch a Leeds team who can pass, are committed and can play with some flair. Really enjoyed it. It's been a long time, but it was the first time in years that I've watched a Leeds team and been able to enjoy it and not feel anxious throughtout.
Another nice touch at the end was Cellino who came over to the East Stand after the game and walked up through the fans to say hello.
Wish I had the spare cash to come up for the next game, but I'll have to save my pennies. Hopefully I can get a ticket for Cardiff away.
Redfearn has done a great job. I can understand putting him back in the acadamey, but I wonder if some other club will make an offer for him in the future?
All looking very promising. We've had a few false dawns, but this time if feels like it is all coming together. I just hope Shaun Harvey doesn't get to stick the knife in.