Leeds on TV
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Leeds on TV
Last edited by Ronan on Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Leeds Live TV matches on Web
If they are as good as the link you came up with for Huddersfield Ronan, they will do very nicely.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Guildford White wrote:If they are as good as the link you came up with for Huddersfield Ronan, they will do very nicely.
Unfortunately there is only one link,apart from the Unibet one you need to pay for...once that is gone we're back to commentary....fingers crossed
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
-
NEILDLUFC
- Ballboy

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:34 pm
- Twitter: @NEILDONOHOE
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Long may it continue.
Strangely enjoyable without Commentary.
Strangely enjoyable without Commentary.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155127
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Without the commentary & no replays you can't afford to blink let alone take your eyes off your screenNEILDLUFC wrote:Long may it continue.
Strangely enjoyable without Commentary.
-
andywatson
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 490
- Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 7:18 pm
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Bloody frustrating when players don't have their backs to the camera for ages, so you lose track of who is who.
Wise.......well lets just say I TOLD YOU SO
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Particularly with so many new players that we don't immediately recognise.andywatson wrote:Bloody frustrating when players don't have their backs to the camera for ages, so you lose track of who is who.
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
I love it...it's like being at the match....fair enough i don't know who is who half the time but it's strangely compelling....when we are winning of course
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Me too, the crowd noise without commentary is excellentRonan wrote:I love it...it's like being at the match....fair enough i don't know who is who half the time but it's strangely compelling....when we are winning of course
Bates, GFH, Cellino: Same s**t, different arseholes.
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
The one with the Chuck Norris tattoo is BerardiGuildford White wrote:
Particularly with so many new players that we don't immediately recognise.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
NOBODY pulls the plug on Wiziwig!Ronan wrote:Looking good for the future until someone pulls the plug !!![]()
Saturdays : http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?& ... omp=no&p=1
Midweek : http://www.wiziwig.tv/competition.php?& ... =2,3,4,5,6
![]()
![]()
![]()
However, we are ongoing with monitoring Wiznet streams on our Wiziwig network, as many people worldwide are getting virus alerts from it.
We think it is an advert causing the problem, but neither Wiziwig or Wiznet can isolate it, at the moment. Wiznet are re-streaming from the Unibet stream (hence the up to 30 seconds delay after realtime) and it could be they have an ad that is being picked up....
I have Adblock Plus software installed on my laptop and never had a warning about Wiznet from my antivirus programme - or from malwarebytes....but PLEASE - if using Wiznet streams, make sure your security is up to date.
Use carefully and enjoy!
P.S. It pains me to say (don't tell Wiziwig I said so
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Is that because of the beamback, do you reckon? Would be nice if they start getting streamed for all us lot unable to get to games/ER to watch.Twiggster wrote:P.S. It pains me to say (don't tell Wiziwig I said so), but the best Leeds game stream I've had this season was one Mort posted in VLR for the Bournemouth away game. That was on VIPBox. Almost HD quality and in perfect synch with LUTV commentary.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Dunno mate - VIPBox is nowt to do with us...beambacks are a decent initiative from the FL tho, for long distance midweek games. Much as I detest the FL - this is good.Genghers wrote: Is that because of the beamback, do you reckon? Would be nice if they start getting streamed for all us lot unable to get to games/ER to watch.
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13914
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Actually, I love the video feed with comment provided by everyone on Virtual Lowfields Road.
Thank you for the link, Ronan. I appreciate it more than I can say.
Thank you for the link, Ronan. I appreciate it more than I can say.
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
If these streams continue, I'm considering banning everyone in VLR who is not watching the streams and listening on live radio/LUTV instead - or have the game live on Sky tv. They totally spoil VLR by going "YEEESSSS", (or "FUUUGG") - 30 seconds to a minute before the rest of us see the goals.John in Louisiana wrote:Actually, I love the video feed with comment provided by everyone on Virtual Lowfields Road.
Thank you for the link, Ronan. I appreciate it more than I can say.
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
You lot were saying 'yesssss' before I even knew about the goals last week...Twiggster wrote:
If these streams continue, I'm considering banning everyone in VLR who is not watching the streams and listening on live radio/LUTV instead - or have the game live on Sky tv. They totally spoil VLR by going "YEEESSSS", (or "FUUUGG") - 30 seconds to a minute before the rest of us see the goals.:sing:
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
It's only me then with crap broadband - supposedly BT Infinity. More like BT Finite - I tried watching the Huddersfield stream, but the constant buffering made it unwatchable.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
- theleedsmango
- First Team

- Posts: 1948
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:32 pm
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
I have enjoyed commentating on the games in my head. Although, I'm glad no one is listening.
"Bianchi, short pass to Bianchi, wait that last guy must have been Sloth. Bianchi plays the one-two with Austin, crosses it into.... is that Austin again? No Doukara, Doukara heads it to Antenucci, I think, and... buffer buffer buffer... Silvestri with the ball! Definitely Silvestri!"
"Bianchi, short pass to Bianchi, wait that last guy must have been Sloth. Bianchi plays the one-two with Austin, crosses it into.... is that Austin again? No Doukara, Doukara heads it to Antenucci, I think, and... buffer buffer buffer... Silvestri with the ball! Definitely Silvestri!"
"Please understand that the theory that every Leeds discussion converges to a finite, but uninformed, debate on the Chairman is one we must all question and actively counter" - Stephen Hawkings
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
Aye, but what I mean is that the quality is good, so maybe someone is intercepting the FL's footage/someone within the FL is leaking the stream?Twiggster wrote:Dunno mate - VIPBox is nowt to do with us...beambacks are a decent initiative from the FL tho, for long distance midweek games. Much as I detest the FL - this is good.
It is a great initiative, especially for those long distance games!
- Twiggster
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 23104
- Joined: Thu May 22, 2003 2:31 pm
- Location: near København, DK
- Contact:
Re: Leeds Live TV matches on Web
News from WizNet this eve - problem solved! issue sorted it was page encryption makes AV think its trojan
Woo Hoo! :jump:
Woo Hoo! :jump: