Where's Twiggster?
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
USA LEE
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 348
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am
- Location: Chicago USA
Where's Twiggster?
Haven't been on line for a while - I noticed no post from Twiggster?
Anyway happy new year
Anyway happy new year
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79207
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Where's Twiggster?
um.....something happened.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
joluafc4eva
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:57 am
Re: Where's Twiggster?
I was allowed back on
- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
Where's Twiggster?
He should just come back now!!
He'll b reading.
He'll b reading.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155458
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Where's Twiggster?
Twiggs hasn't been banned Jojoluafc4eva wrote:I was allowed back on
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Where's Twiggster?
I think he should too. He's a good bloke, well meaning, heart in the right place.Wolfetoneleeds wrote:He should just come back now!!
He'll b reading.
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
-
Ken Pow
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 874
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:15 am
Re: Where's Twiggster?
I miss him and his comments too.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79207
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Where's Twiggster?
not banned ..just called out on waccoe and tried to get someone ousted here via facebook which was not a clever move
I've no problem with him coming back though.
I've no problem with him coming back though.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Where's Twiggster?
He's gone!
Hurt, humiliated, his site for a decade taken over by people who, in his opinion, didn't care.
I 'm privy to his feelings because evidently I was the only one to care enough to respond to his pm a while ago.
I know no more, but I miss him.
He and I had some old-fashioned up-and-downers on site (read my 'join' date) but we always got back on speaking terms and he was the energetic face of this forum for ever. Every time I came back, Twiggs would remind me why I liked 'CHEERS' and make me feel welcome.
I'm not going into the pros and cons, rights and wrongs or anything else because I'm sure there are things I don't know, but I wish I had my sparring partner back.
Love him or hate him, Twiggs was Mr. MOT for a decade. Whether he was the architect of his own downfall I know and care not but MOT is not the same without him.
Hurt, humiliated, his site for a decade taken over by people who, in his opinion, didn't care.
I 'm privy to his feelings because evidently I was the only one to care enough to respond to his pm a while ago.
I know no more, but I miss him.
He and I had some old-fashioned up-and-downers on site (read my 'join' date) but we always got back on speaking terms and he was the energetic face of this forum for ever. Every time I came back, Twiggs would remind me why I liked 'CHEERS' and make me feel welcome.
I'm not going into the pros and cons, rights and wrongs or anything else because I'm sure there are things I don't know, but I wish I had my sparring partner back.
Love him or hate him, Twiggs was Mr. MOT for a decade. Whether he was the architect of his own downfall I know and care not but MOT is not the same without him.
-
joluafc4eva
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 177
- Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:57 am
Re: Where's Twiggster?
I know he hasnt been banned, just saying he's gone cos Im back - he did a runner. Obvously only joking.1964white wrote:
Twiggs hasn't been banned Jo
Shame he has gone.
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
Re: Where's Twiggster?
Get back here Twiggy,, youre missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont let the bullies win!
Bluddy men are so nasty they make me angry!
Dont let the bullies win!
Bluddy men are so nasty they make me angry!

-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: Where's Twiggster?
women can be pretty nasty as well...essexwhite wrote:Get back here Twiggy,, youre missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont let the bullies win!
Bluddy men are so nasty they make me angry!
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15058
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: Where's Twiggster?
Hmm, I would suggest his actions were fairly bullying, but oh well.essexwhite wrote:Dont let the bullies win!
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79207
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Where's Twiggster?
essexwhite wrote:Get back here Twiggy,, youre missed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont let the bullies win!
Bluddy men are so nasty they make me angry!
he was being the bully
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15058
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: Where's Twiggster?
He is welcome back, he chooses not to come back for whatever reason.Norm wrote:He's gone!
Hurt, humiliated, his site for a decade taken over by people who, in his opinion, didn't care.
He continued to post after issues regarding a certain subject were raised but he chose not to respond, to ignore them. As has been said in the past and on this thread the vast majority would welcome him back with open arms.
As for the site being taken over by people who did not care, his main gripe always seemed to be with mods which he appointed himself.
- dezzy
- Manager

- Posts: 4249
- Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm
- Location: Cork Ireland
Re: Where's Twiggster?
I'm not aware what happend but it is very sad twiggs isn't on the forum. A1 leeds fan, and very welcoming on this site. If he reads this thread I hope he realises the site is stronger and more fun to be a part of with him as a poster. N
Would like to say it's nice to see Jo back posting aswell, hope all is well.
Would like to say it's nice to see Jo back posting aswell, hope all is well.
I realised I was dyslexic when I went to a toga party dressed as a goat..
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
- essexwhite
- First Team

- Posts: 2041
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm
- Location: scotland
Re: Where's Twiggster?
Its not MOT without Twiggs,,he needs to come back and for all to be forgotten about!
Its a new year new start!
Its a new year new start!

-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Where's Twiggster?
Adam, I wasn't 2nd guessing or stating an opinion - merely relaying what I was told, i.e. being a post office (he never asked me to say anything by the way).Shields53 wrote:
As for the site being taken over by people who did not care, his main gripe always seemed to be with mods which he appointed himself.
He certainly regretted some of his appointments and I don't think there's any dubiety about that.
As to the reasons and conflicts, they're not mine with which to deal.
You were with him from the very start of MOT so you should know him better than I.
I said that I don't know everything because I don't! I just think his sense of loss and betrayal is poignant.
I also said that I don't know his own part in a lot of the story so I'm not trying to pass judgement on anyone.
In fact, my only take on this whole situation is that I'd like to have him back and I'm not sure how that could be accomplished, given the circs. Hell I don't know if he'd want to come back, but if enough people want, I'll relay this thread to him by email attachment - evidently he can't access MOT at the moment for whatever reason.