Harry pr!ck kewell
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Russjon
- Youth Team

- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 pm
Harry pr!ck kewell
Just a comment on the disgrace that is harry kewell
He was singing the praises of the galatasary fans last week saying there best in world hopefully he is there next victim the bottleless overated spineless piece of sh!t
I hope he never mentions Leeds utd ever again as he should never be associated with a great name like that :shoot:
He was singing the praises of the galatasary fans last week saying there best in world hopefully he is there next victim the bottleless overated spineless piece of sh!t
I hope he never mentions Leeds utd ever again as he should never be associated with a great name like that :shoot:
- wisconsinWHITE
- Ballboy

- Posts: 39
- Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:47 pm
- Location: Milwaukee, WI, USA
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
Unfortunately, loyalty to fans past and present isn't in a footballer's job description.
-
Russjon
- Youth Team

- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 pm
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
Too true
A little human compassion wouldn't hurt though
A little human compassion wouldn't hurt though
- GlennLUFC
- Reserve Player

- Posts: 476
- Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:28 am
- Location: Belfast.
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
sick hearing about harry kewell, hurry up and die you self-centred tw*t!

Be just & fear not; Leeds United A.F.C.
-
Russjon
- Youth Team

- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 pm
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
Ha that's more like it I dint no how controversial were allowed to be on this site but since you started it I'll agree
Harry kewell oxygen thief top yourself
Harry kewell oxygen thief top yourself
-
Russjon
- Youth Team

- Posts: 91
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:27 pm
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
Ha that's more like it I dint no how controversial were allowed to be on this site but since you started it I'll agree
Harry kewell oxygen thief top yourself
Harry kewell oxygen thief top yourself
-
ste1989
- Ballboy

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 am
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
bit of an idiot at most of the clubs he was on the injury list for
- Mr T
- Ballboy

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:13 pm
- Location: Ballarat, Victoria, Australia
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
I can't stand the prick, screwed both my clubs over now. I can't wait to boo the living s**t out if him round one if the A-league season
-
Kyle_5351
- First Team

- Posts: 2119
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:32 am
- Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
Mr T wrote:I can't stand the prick, screwed both my clubs over now. I can't wait to boo the living s**t out if him round one if the A-league season
- leedsmad
- First Team

- Posts: 1839
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
I know the bloke quite well and his Family , Yeah he did some business decisions that didn't go down well with everyone associated with Leeds and understandably so , the percentage of players being loyal to a club is basically non existence this day and age ...
but to wish for him to die or Oxygen thieving is disgusting , what F@@ken more right do you have to live more than he does?
but to wish for him to die or Oxygen thieving is disgusting , what F@@ken more right do you have to live more than he does?
- Dons Legends
- Youth Team

- Posts: 115
- Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:18 pm
Re: Harry pr!ck kewell
Has the site been hacked? When I come on an advert over rides the MOT forum page I'm on, is it the same for everyone?
When the ball hits the goal, it's not Shearer or Cole, it's ...... Antenucci.