Last Man Standing - X
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Last Man Standing - X
Mrs 64
Middlesbro'
Middlesbro'
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Last Man Standing - X
64
Middlesbro'
Middlesbro'
-
ldsutd
- First Team

- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am
- Location: LEEDS
Re: Last Man Standing - X
I will go Forest please.
I think this last man standing prediction contest is proving just how hard this league is to read. This season anyone CAN beat anyone and the lack of us correctly guessing past stage 3 proves it and in most cases "me anyway" past the first post
I think this last man standing prediction contest is proving just how hard this league is to read. This season anyone CAN beat anyone and the lack of us correctly guessing past stage 3 proves it and in most cases "me anyway" past the first post
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
-
ldsutd
- First Team

- Posts: 1127
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:42 am
- Location: LEEDS
Re: Last Man Standing - X
well that was short lived, I only put my prediction on in the morning and i was out by 5 pm.
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Last Man Standing - X
Leeds please, Martyn.
I know I missed yesterday's games, but this is my default for the first round every time!
I know I missed yesterday's games, but this is my default for the first round every time!
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Last Man Standing - X
Mrs 64
Bournemouth
Bournemouth
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Last Man Standing - X
64
Watford
Watford
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
- Martyn
- Superstar

- Posts: 10635
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:47 am
- Twitter: @MartynStead
- Location: and Momentum both uncertain
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Last Man Standing - X
Mrs 64
Cardiff
Cardiff
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Last Man Standing - X
64
Brentford
Brentford
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155204
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Last Man Standing - X
Congratulations Gandi from Mrs 64 & I

