Young Hearts Run Free - 29
You Got The Love - 23
I'm Just a Prisoner - 18
I'd Rather Be an Old Man's Sweetheart - 15
Carla Thomas
Any Day Now - 20
A Love of my Own - 12
Unchanging Love = 10
Gee Whizz - 8
Cassandra Wilson
You Don't Know What Love Is - 10
Blue Light 'Til Dawn - 7
China Crisis
Black Man Ray - 10
Wishful Thinking - 7
Chris De Burgh
A Spaceman Came Travelling - 37
Don't Pay The Ferryman - 15
The Lady In Red - 12
Christie
Yellow River - 20
San Bernadino - 7
Christains
Words - 20
Ideal World - 14
Forgotten Town - 5
Born Again - 3
Clannad
Theme from Harry's Game - 40
I Will Find You (Theme from The Last Of The Last Mohicans) - 19
In a Lifetime - 12
Robin (The Hooded Man) - 10
Strange Land - 1
Herne
Concretes
Warm Night - 10
New Friend - 5
Congos
Children Crying - 10
Fisherman - 7
Corrs
Runaway - 20
What Can I do - 7
Only When I Sleep
Quincy Jones
Soul Bossa Nova - 10
Summer In The City - 7
Verve
The Drugs Don't Work - 46
Bitter Sweet Symphony - 41
Lucky man - 27
Velvet Morning - 10
Space and Time - 9
Sonnet - 7
History - 3
Love is noise - 3
Young Hearts Run Free - 39
You Got The Love - 30
I'm Just a Prisoner - 18
I'd Rather Be an Old Man's Sweetheart - 15
Carla Thomas
Any Day Now - 20
A Love of my Own - 12
Unchanging Love = 10
Gee Whizz - 8
Cassandra Wilson
You Don't Know What Love Is - 10
Blue Light 'Til Dawn - 7
China Crisis
Black Man Ray - 10
Wishful Thinking - 7
Chris De Burgh
A Spaceman Came Travelling - 44
Don't Pay The Ferryman - 25
The Lady In Red - 17
Christie
Yellow River - 30
San Bernadino - 14
Christains
Words - 23
Ideal World - 19
Forgotten Town - 12
Born Again - 13
Clannad
Theme from Harry's Game - 53
Robin (The Hooded Man) - 20
In a Lifetime - 20
I Will Find You (Theme from The Last Of The Last Mohicans) - 19
Strange Land - 11
Herne - 7
Concretes
Warm Night - 10
New Friend - 5
Congos
Children Crying - 10
Fisherman - 7
Corrs
Runaway - 25
What Can I do - 14
Only When I Sleep - 10
Quincy Jones
Soul Bossa Nova - 10
Summer In The City - 7
Verve
The Drugs Don't Work - 56
Bitter Sweet Symphony - 48
Lucky man - 27
Velvet Morning - 10
Space and Time - 9
Sonnet - 7
History - 3
Love is noise - 3
A luke-warm poll with some great songs winning the contests, unfortunately several artists virtually ignored in the scoring. A couple of drawn contests. The Verve, Beck, Clannad, B52's, Candi Staton in that order were the most popular polls
I've endeavoured to feature at least one favourite band/artist of our participants in the next poll so i expect a better turnout this time