HarryofOz wrote:
You wouldn't think it would take that long to find the 'manager sacked' report template and just change the name.
Rosler Sacked
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
gessa
Re: Rosler Sacked
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Rosler Sacked
It's a massive gamble and one I don't think we should take/should have taken.Gary Shaw wrote:Uwe should not have been sacked in my opinion. If Steve Evans does get the job it could go either way, he could be a success like he was at Crawley and Rotherham or he could get us relegated, I can't really see there being any middle ground mid table form. It reminds me of a bit when Neil Warnock got the job.
It's alright though, lets all hero worship Evans and hopefully Cellino will get jealous and give him the boot.
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Rosler Sacked
It always is when something s**t happens, Leon.1964white wrote:Great to see the Marching On Together site buzzing this morning
I must go do some work !
Personally I'd rather we were just having the quiet 'vs. Fulham' discussion!
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Rosler Sacked
So true, bad news will always trigger a reaction.Genghers wrote: It always is when something s**t happens, Leon.
Personally I'd rather we were just having the quiet 'vs. Fulham' discussion!
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- Oscar
- First Team

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:14 pm
Re: Rosler Sacked
I without doubt would not have taken the gamble he wouldn't have even been my 20th choice. However, he might well be a success.Genghers wrote: It's a massive gamble and one I don't think we should take/should have taken.
It's alright though, lets all hero worship Evans and hopefully Cellino will get jealous and give him the boot.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78973
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Rosler Sacked
Actually I doubt it, not because he doesn't have any talent as a manager, I've no idea about that having never seen his teams play, but I've been reading about him and he appears to have anger issues and a mouth that lands him trouble..Gary Shaw wrote:
I without doubt would not have taken the gamble he wouldn't have even been my 20th choice. However, he might well be a success.
Good luck Steve though should you get the job
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Oscar
- First Team

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:14 pm
Re: Rosler Sacked
I guess you could compare it to when we appointed Dennis Wise and sadly it could be as unsuccessful. I would not have sacked Rosler, however, if I had to sack him I would have liked to have seen Gus Poyet, Oscar Garcia, Mark Warburton or Nigel Pearson. I don't like Steve Evans, however, he has had great success over the last 5 years (not so much in this league though :shock.)Genghers wrote: It's a massive gamble and one I don't think we should take/should have taken.
It's alright though, lets all hero worship Evans and hopefully Cellino will get jealous and give him the boot.
-
mav
- First Team

- Posts: 2340
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:01 pm
Re: Rosler Sacked
At least it was not Billy Davies.
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
- Oscar
- First Team

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:14 pm
Re: Rosler Sacked
I probably would have preferred him!mav wrote:At least it was not Billy Davies.
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Rosler Sacked
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Rosler Sacked
Mirror reporter David Anderson on twitter wrote: Massimo Cellino has confirmed that Steve Evans has replaced Uwe Rosler at Leeds. "He's a tough coach and I want that character in my team."
Cellino on Rosler: "He was taking the club backwards rather than progressing, but I accept responsibility because I chose him."
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Rosler Sacked
Not sure what happened with the quoting there... Fixed it now!gessa wrote:All sounds so familiar
- Gurj
- Manager

- Posts: 2755
- Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:22 am
- Location: Birmingham
Re: Rosler Sacked
Oh I dont know Gessa, no more water melon at least eh
On a serious note, where do we go from here ?! Last weeks limited away ticket allocation decision was a kick in the teeth and now this news today.
I can only see League one on the horizon.
On a serious note, where do we go from here ?! Last weeks limited away ticket allocation decision was a kick in the teeth and now this news today.
I can only see League one on the horizon.
LEEDS AND FOREVER PROUD TO BE !!
- Wolfetoneleeds
- Manager

- Posts: 2580
- Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm
- Location: Leeds
Rosler Sacked
Keep the faith!!!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155102
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Rosler Sacked
We were so soft v Brighton not one Leeds player received a yellow card, can't remember many tackles tbh
As for Evans he has achieved quite alot at lower level football whilst everybody's favourite German manager has achieved nothing. FACT !!
After saying that Evans wouldn't have been my choice as once again i feel we've appointed another manager out of his depth
As for Evans he has achieved quite alot at lower level football whilst everybody's favourite German manager has achieved nothing. FACT !!
After saying that Evans wouldn't have been my choice as once again i feel we've appointed another manager out of his depth
-
Genghers
- Superstar

- Posts: 5801
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
- Location: Newcastle
Re: Rosler Sacked
I don't think we have a prayer with Cellino at the helm to be honest. I've backed him so far, but I don't really know how any sensible person can defend this.Wolfetoneleeds wrote:Keep the faith!!!
What decent manager (who is in our budget) is going to come here knowing that they're not going to have time to implement a philosophy/build a team able to challenge for promotion? (Not even) three months is way too soon to know how a season will pan out.
-
Drs.Dad
- Manager

- Posts: 3048
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:20 pm
Re: Rosler Sacked
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, anyone? At least he has had some success, albeit at a lower level, and has stated that he would love to come to the club at some point.

-
danhirons
- Manager

- Posts: 3881
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 pm
Re: Rosler Sacked
soooo steve evans gets a team promoted from league two to the championship and still people are complaining about his appointment?!
what are you expecting?? ancelotti? rodgers?
get real!
what are you expecting?? ancelotti? rodgers?
get real!