Billy Bremner - 18 years ago- 7th December 1997
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Billy Bremner - 18 years ago- 7th December 1997
My hero passed away
Greatest player i've ever seen
Greatest player i've ever seen
- Dimboyslim
- Youth Team

- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:19 am
- Location: Foothills of the Headlands.
Re: Billy Bremner - 18 years ago- 7th December 1997
When I was a lad we lived in a flat above a shop at the side of the River in Tadcaster.
One Sunday morning my Dad looked down at the riverbank and said ,
"I'm sure that's Billy Bremner?".
He sent my brother & I to go get an autograph, my Dad thought Billy might be angry at the interuption & thump him!
Sure enough it was Billy & his son fishing. He took the time to chat with us, signed our autograph book & carried on fishing.
All together now, sing!
Now little Billy Bremner is the captain of the crew,
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two,
His hair is red and fuzzy and his body's black and blue,
As Leeds go marching on!
Glory Glory Leeds United! :scarf2: :scarf1:
One Sunday morning my Dad looked down at the riverbank and said ,
"I'm sure that's Billy Bremner?".
He sent my brother & I to go get an autograph, my Dad thought Billy might be angry at the interuption & thump him!
Sure enough it was Billy & his son fishing. He took the time to chat with us, signed our autograph book & carried on fishing.
All together now, sing!
Now little Billy Bremner is the captain of the crew,
For the sake of Leeds United he would break himself in two,
His hair is red and fuzzy and his body's black and blue,
As Leeds go marching on!
Glory Glory Leeds United! :scarf2: :scarf1:
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13926
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: Billy Bremner - 18 years ago- 7th December 1997
The avatar says it all......
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155290
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Billy Bremner - 18 years ago- 7th December 1997
Billy patted me on my head when i asked him for his autograph
Saturday's were always bath nights in our house & I said to my mum I'm not washing my hair ever again
my dad told me not to be so stupid
Saturday's were always bath nights in our house & I said to my mum I'm not washing my hair ever again
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14816
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Billy Bremner - 18 years ago- 7th December 1997
I have the Leeds badge tattooed on my leg. The artist's aunt grew up on the same street in Stirling as wee Billy. Tenuous I know, but it added a little something to the tat!
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson