Happy Birthday to our resident little old man
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- billie1
- First Team

- Posts: 1299
- Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:13 pm
- Location: Gloucestershire
Re: Happy Birthday to our resident little old man
Happy birthday Leon !
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Happy Birthday to our resident little old man
I'm 9 years older than you Leon and the strange thing is I'm still just upper middle-aged.
It's all in the mind (and exercise) mate, as I'm sure you're well aware..
I'm sure that describes you too, except that you're still middle middle-aged.
Happy Birthday mate - I hope you (and your lovely wife) live to a ripe upper upper-middle-age.
It's all in the mind (and exercise) mate, as I'm sure you're well aware..
I'm sure that describes you too, except that you're still middle middle-aged.
Happy Birthday mate - I hope you (and your lovely wife) live to a ripe upper upper-middle-age.
- John in Louisiana
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 13923
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:09 pm
- Location: No Longer Lousiana - Southern Illinois
Re: Happy Birthday to our resident little old man
Happy birthday!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Happy Birthday to our resident little old man
Once again a big thank you for your best wishes
- whiteswan
- Superstar

- Posts: 20740
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am
Re: Happy Birthday to our resident little old man
So sorry to have missed this 64. Happy belated birthday and I hope it was a good 'un
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Happy Birthday to our resident little old man
No problem & thank you Swan.....I knew wouldn't miss the opportunity to send me your best wishes being the nice person you arewhiteswan wrote:So sorry to have missed this 64. Happy belated birthday and I hope it was a good 'un
Unfortunately i was full of cold so we had to abandon the idea of a day in York, celebrate there properly this weekend hopefully
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155199
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Happy Birthday to our resident little old man
Lovely day in York yesterday to celebrate my birthday
Wandered round our favourite stores, Mrs 64 had a spending hat on (nothing new there) & then afternoon tea with all the trimmings (sandwiches, scones & cream, various cakes) in Betty's courtesy of voucher given to us as a Christmas present from Kath & Steve, so it was a poignant bite as we lost dear Kath last February
Payed a visit to my music man Phil in York market & picked up some goodies as usual. One of my clients gave me about 100 cd's, told me to chuck them if not my type of music, majority are 90's grunge/indie rock which are not me so i have a few swopping sessions with Phil coming up over the next few months after the first installment yesterday
I post up the cd's i acquired on the Music Discussion Thread later
Wandered round our favourite stores, Mrs 64 had a spending hat on (nothing new there) & then afternoon tea with all the trimmings (sandwiches, scones & cream, various cakes) in Betty's courtesy of voucher given to us as a Christmas present from Kath & Steve, so it was a poignant bite as we lost dear Kath last February
Payed a visit to my music man Phil in York market & picked up some goodies as usual. One of my clients gave me about 100 cd's, told me to chuck them if not my type of music, majority are 90's grunge/indie rock which are not me so i have a few swopping sessions with Phil coming up over the next few months after the first installment yesterday
I post up the cd's i acquired on the Music Discussion Thread later
