Best Song Poll - RESULTS
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BEST SONG POLL - NOMINATE NOW
Mansun
Mansun's Only Love Song
Disgusting
Marianne Faithful
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Broken English
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand
I Say A Little Prayer
Massive Attack
Pray For Rain
Girl I Love You
Mekons
Memphis Egypt
Where Were You
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs
Offshore Banking Business
Michael McDonald
I Can Let Go Now
Sweet Freedom
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand
Like An Angel
Moments
Dolly My Love
Love On A Two Way Street
Morcheeba
The Sea
World Looking In
Morphine
The Saddest Song
You Look Like Rain
M People
Don't Look Any Further
Muddy Waters
Kansas City
I Can't Be Satisfied
Mungo Jerry
Baby Jump
Alright, Alright, Alright
Mansun's Only Love Song
Disgusting
Marianne Faithful
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Broken English
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand
I Say A Little Prayer
Massive Attack
Pray For Rain
Girl I Love You
Mekons
Memphis Egypt
Where Were You
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs
Offshore Banking Business
Michael McDonald
I Can Let Go Now
Sweet Freedom
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand
Like An Angel
Moments
Dolly My Love
Love On A Two Way Street
Morcheeba
The Sea
World Looking In
Morphine
The Saddest Song
You Look Like Rain
M People
Don't Look Any Further
Muddy Waters
Kansas City
I Can't Be Satisfied
Mungo Jerry
Baby Jump
Alright, Alright, Alright
- CSA
- First Team

- Posts: 2392
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:46 pm
- Location: South Leeds.
Re: Best Song Poll - CSA & DURLY To Nominate Please !!
Not a lot to excite me there leon I will just vote, thank you V Much,
ps Only track that has not been mentioned that should have been Is 'Double Dutch' Malcolm McClaren
ps Only track that has not been mentioned that should have been Is 'Double Dutch' Malcolm McClaren
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BEST SONG POLL - VOTE NOW
BEST SONG POLL
MAV has chosen the letter 'M' for this poll
upto 5 votes in each poll
VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian
Ten Tonne Hammer
Madball
Set It Off
Down By Law
Malcolm Mclaren
Double Dutch
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces
Dark Mavis
I Can Only Disappoint You
Stripper Vicar
The Chad Who Loved Me
Six Mansun's Only Love Song
Disgusting
Marianne Faithful
Sister Morphine
Why D'ya Do It?
As Tears Go By
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Broken English
Marion
Sleep
Toys For Boys
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Heatwave
Nowhere To Run
A Love Like Yours
In My Lonely Room
Jimmy Mack
Dancing In The Street
Third Finger Left Hand
I Say A Little Prayer
Massive Attack
Unfinished Symphony
Safe From Harm
Antistar
Paradise Circus
Pray For Rain
Girl I Love You
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This.
Meat Puppets
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man
Sloop John B
Mekons
Memphis Egypt
Where Were You
Melanie B
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs
Offshore Banking Business
Meteors
Michael McDonald
On My Own
I Keep Forgetting
Yah Mo B There
I Can Let Go Now
Sweet Freedom
Michael Schenker Group
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train
The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I get
Where'd Ya Go
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue
Middle Of The Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Soley Soley
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning
Power And The Passion
Bullroarer
Gunbarrel Highway
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand
Like An Angel
Minor Threat
Minor Threat
Guilty of Being White
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa
Best Years Of Our Lives
Moments
Girls
Jack In Box
Dolly My Love
Love On A Two Way Street
Morcheeba
The Sea
World Looking In
Morphine
Lilah 11
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave
The Saddest Song
You Look Like Rain
Motley Crew
Dr Feelgood
Girls Girls Girls
M People
Moving On Up
One Night In Heaven
Search For A Hero
Don't Look Any Further
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy
You Need Love
Close To You
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
Smokestack Lightning
Kansas City
I Can't Be Satisfied
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime
Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black
Baby Jump
Alright, Alright, Alright
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade
Famous Last Words
Helena
Nominate - BB, CSA, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
Abstained - Billie, Bob, Durly
MAV has chosen the letter 'M' for this poll
upto 5 votes in each poll
VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian
Ten Tonne Hammer
Madball
Set It Off
Down By Law
Malcolm Mclaren
Double Dutch
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces
Dark Mavis
I Can Only Disappoint You
Stripper Vicar
The Chad Who Loved Me
Six Mansun's Only Love Song
Disgusting
Marianne Faithful
Sister Morphine
Why D'ya Do It?
As Tears Go By
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Broken English
Marion
Sleep
Toys For Boys
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Heatwave
Nowhere To Run
A Love Like Yours
In My Lonely Room
Jimmy Mack
Dancing In The Street
Third Finger Left Hand
I Say A Little Prayer
Massive Attack
Unfinished Symphony
Safe From Harm
Antistar
Paradise Circus
Pray For Rain
Girl I Love You
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This.
Meat Puppets
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man
Sloop John B
Mekons
Memphis Egypt
Where Were You
Melanie B
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs
Offshore Banking Business
Meteors
Michael McDonald
On My Own
I Keep Forgetting
Yah Mo B There
I Can Let Go Now
Sweet Freedom
Michael Schenker Group
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train
The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I get
Where'd Ya Go
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue
Middle Of The Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Soley Soley
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning
Power And The Passion
Bullroarer
Gunbarrel Highway
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand
Like An Angel
Minor Threat
Minor Threat
Guilty of Being White
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa
Best Years Of Our Lives
Moments
Girls
Jack In Box
Dolly My Love
Love On A Two Way Street
Morcheeba
The Sea
World Looking In
Morphine
Lilah 11
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave
The Saddest Song
You Look Like Rain
Motley Crew
Dr Feelgood
Girls Girls Girls
M People
Moving On Up
One Night In Heaven
Search For A Hero
Don't Look Any Further
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy
You Need Love
Close To You
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
Smokestack Lightning
Kansas City
I Can't Be Satisfied
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime
Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black
Baby Jump
Alright, Alright, Alright
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade
Famous Last Words
Helena
Nominate - BB, CSA, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
Abstained - Billie, Bob, Durly
-
gessa
Re: Best Song Poll - VOTE NOW
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning
Morphine
Lilah 11
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave
The Saddest Song
You Look Like Rain
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy
You Need Love
Close To You
I Can't Be Satisfied
Smokestack Lightning
Beds Are Burning
Morphine
Lilah 11
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave
The Saddest Song
You Look Like Rain
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy
You Need Love
Close To You
I Can't Be Satisfied
Smokestack Lightning
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: Best Song Poll - VOTE NOW
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade
Famous Last Words
Welcome To The Black Parade
Famous Last Words
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BEST SONG POLL - VOTE NOW
Mansun
The Chad Who Loved Me
Six Mansun's Only Love Song
Wide Open Spaces
Disgusting
Dark Mavis
Marianne Faithful
As Tears Go By
Broken English
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Broken English
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand
I Say A Little Prayer
Nowhere To Run
Heatwave
Jimmy Mack
Massive Attack
Pray For Rain
Paradise Circus
Unfinished Symphony
Girl I Love You
Safe From Harm
Mekons
Where Were You
Memphis Egypt
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs
Offshore Banking Business
Michael McDonald
On My Own
I Keep Forgetting
Yah Mo B There
I Can Let Go Now
Sweet Freedom
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue
Middle Of The Road
Soley Soley
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand
Like An Angel
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa
Best Years Of Our Lives
Moments
Girls
Jack In Box
Dolly My Love
Love On A Two Way Street
Morcheeba
The Sea
World Looking In
Morphine
The Saddest Song
You Look Like Rain
Lilah 11
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave
M People
Don't Look Any Further
Moving On Up
Search For A Hero
Muddy Waters
Kansas City
I Can't Be Satisfied
Mannish Boy
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
You Need Love
Mungo Jerry
Baby Jump
Alright, Alright, Alright
In the Summertime
Long Legged woman Dressed In Black
The Chad Who Loved Me
Six Mansun's Only Love Song
Wide Open Spaces
Disgusting
Dark Mavis
Marianne Faithful
As Tears Go By
Broken English
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan
Broken English
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand
I Say A Little Prayer
Nowhere To Run
Heatwave
Jimmy Mack
Massive Attack
Pray For Rain
Paradise Circus
Unfinished Symphony
Girl I Love You
Safe From Harm
Mekons
Where Were You
Memphis Egypt
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs
Offshore Banking Business
Michael McDonald
On My Own
I Keep Forgetting
Yah Mo B There
I Can Let Go Now
Sweet Freedom
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue
Middle Of The Road
Soley Soley
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand
Like An Angel
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa
Best Years Of Our Lives
Moments
Girls
Jack In Box
Dolly My Love
Love On A Two Way Street
Morcheeba
The Sea
World Looking In
Morphine
The Saddest Song
You Look Like Rain
Lilah 11
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave
M People
Don't Look Any Further
Moving On Up
Search For A Hero
Muddy Waters
Kansas City
I Can't Be Satisfied
Mannish Boy
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
You Need Love
Mungo Jerry
Baby Jump
Alright, Alright, Alright
In the Summertime
Long Legged woman Dressed In Black
- lufc1304
- Superstar

- Posts: 14808
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
- Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
- Location: Lisburn, N.I
Re: Best Song Poll - BB Durly CSA Faaip Mav Mrs 64 1304 TO VOTE !
Mansun
Wide Open Space
Stripper Vicar
I Can Only Disappoint You
Dark Mavis
Disgusting
Marianne Faithful
Why D'Ya Do It
Sister Morphine
Broken English
The Ballad of Lucy Jordan
As Tears Go By
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
In My Lonely Room
Jimmy Mack
Nowhere To Run
Heatwave
Dancing In The Street
Massive Attack
Unfinished Symphony
Safe From Harm
Pray For Rain
Antistar
Paradise Circus
Muddy Waters
Smokestack Lightning
Mannish Boy
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
Kansas City
You Need Love
Wide Open Space
Stripper Vicar
I Can Only Disappoint You
Dark Mavis
Disgusting
Marianne Faithful
Why D'Ya Do It
Sister Morphine
Broken English
The Ballad of Lucy Jordan
As Tears Go By
Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
In My Lonely Room
Jimmy Mack
Nowhere To Run
Heatwave
Dancing In The Street
Massive Attack
Unfinished Symphony
Safe From Harm
Pray For Rain
Antistar
Paradise Circus
Muddy Waters
Smokestack Lightning
Mannish Boy
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
Kansas City
You Need Love
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
-
mav
- First Team

- Posts: 2340
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:01 pm
Re: BEST SONG POLL - VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian
Ten Tonne Hammer
Madball
Set It Off
Down By Law
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces -n15
Dark Mavis - 4
Marion
Sleep
Toys For Boys
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This.
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man
Sloop John B
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I get
Where'd Ya Go
Minor Threat
Minor Threat
Guilty of Being White
Motley Crew
Dr Feelgood
Girls Girls Girls
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime - 3
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade - 10
Helena
Davidian
Ten Tonne Hammer
Madball
Set It Off
Down By Law
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces -n15
Dark Mavis - 4
Marion
Sleep
Toys For Boys
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This.
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man
Sloop John B
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I get
Where'd Ya Go
Minor Threat
Minor Threat
Guilty of Being White
Motley Crew
Dr Feelgood
Girls Girls Girls
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime - 3
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade - 10
Helena
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
- becchio bear
- Superstar

- Posts: 19296
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
- Twitter: @Becchiobear
- Location: Bramley Leeds
Re: Best Song Poll - BB Durly CSA Faaip & Mrs 64 TO VOTE
Martha Reeves
Heatwave
Nowhere to Run
Dancing in the Street
Third Finger left hand
Jimmy Mack
Massive Attack
Unfinished Symphony
M C Hammer
Can't Touch This
Members
Sound of the Suburbs
Michael McDonald
On my Own
Keep Forgetting
Michelle Shocked
Love is a Train
The L&N Don't Stop Here Anymore
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I Get
Middle of the Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Soley Soley
Midnight Oil
Beds are Burning
Power and the Passion
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa
Best Years of our Lives
moments
Girls
Dolly my Love
Love on a two way street
Jack
Motley Crew
Girls Girls Girls
M People
Moving on up
One Night in Heaven
Hero
Muddy Waters
Smokestack Lightning
Mannish Boy
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime
My Chemical Romance
Welcome to the Black Parade
Helena
That's my lot little old man
Heatwave
Nowhere to Run
Dancing in the Street
Third Finger left hand
Jimmy Mack
Massive Attack
Unfinished Symphony
M C Hammer
Can't Touch This
Members
Sound of the Suburbs
Michael McDonald
On my Own
Keep Forgetting
Michelle Shocked
Love is a Train
The L&N Don't Stop Here Anymore
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I Get
Middle of the Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Soley Soley
Midnight Oil
Beds are Burning
Power and the Passion
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa
Best Years of our Lives
moments
Girls
Dolly my Love
Love on a two way street
Jack
Motley Crew
Girls Girls Girls
M People
Moving on up
One Night in Heaven
Hero
Muddy Waters
Smokestack Lightning
Mannish Boy
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime
My Chemical Romance
Welcome to the Black Parade
Helena
That's my lot little old man
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BEST SONG POLL - VOTE NOW
BEST SONG POLL
MAV has chosen the letter 'M' for this poll
upto 5 votes in each poll
VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian - 10
Ten Tonne Hammer - 7
Madball
Set It Off - 10
Down By Law - 7
Malcolm Mclaren
Double Dutch
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces -n25
Dark Mavis - 11
The Chad Who Loved Me - 10
Six Mansun's Only Love Song - 7
Stripper Vicar - 7
I Can Only Disappoint You - 5
Disgusting - 4
Marianne Faithful
Broken English - 12
As Tears Go By - 11
Sister Morphine - 10
Why D'ya Do It? - 10
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - 8
Marion
Sleep - 10
Toys For Boys - 7
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Nowhere To Run - 17
Heatwave - 16
Third Finger Left Hand - 13
In My Lonely Room - 10
Jimmy Mack - 9
I Say A Little Prayer - 7
Dancing In The Street - 6
A Love Like Yours
Massive Attack
Pray For Rain - 15
Unfinished Symphony - 15`
Paradise Circus - 8
Safe From Harm - 8
Antistar - 3
Girl I Love You - 3
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This - 20
Meat Puppets
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man - 10
Sloop John B - 7
Mekons
Where Were You - 10
Memphis Egypt - 7
Melanie B
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs - 20
Offshore Banking Business - 7
Michael McDonald
On My Own - 20
I Keep Forgetting - 14
Yah Mo B There - 5
I Can Let Go Now - 3
Sweet Freedom - 1
Michael Schenker Group
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train - 20
The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore - 7
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I Get - 20
Where'd Ya Go - 7
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue - 10
Middle Of The Road
Soley Soley - 17
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep - 17
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning - 20
Power And The Passion - 7
Bullroarer
Gunbarrel Highway
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand - 10
Like An Angel - 7
Minor Threat
Minor Threat - 10
Guilty of Being White - 7
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa - 20
Best Years Of Our Lives - 14
Moments
Girls - 20
Dolly My Love - 12
Jack In Box - 10
Love On A Two Way Street - 8
Morcheeba
The Sea - 10
World Looking In - 7
Morphine
Lilah 11 - 10
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave - 7
The Saddest Song - 5
You Look Like Rain - 3
Motley Crew
Girls Girls Girls - 17
Dr Feelgood - 10
M People
Moving On Up - 17
Search For A Hero - 12
Don't Look Any Further - 10
One Night In Heaven - 5
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy - 29
Smokestack Lightning - 21
Kansas City - 13
I Can't Be Satisfied - 10
You Need Love - 9
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - 8
Close To You - 5
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime - 23
Baby Jump - 10
Alright, Alright, Alright - 7
Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black - 3
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When - 10
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade - 30
Helena - 14
Famous Last Words - 7
Nominate - BB, CSA, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
Abstained - Billie, Bob, Durly
VOTED - BB, Gandi, Ges, Mav, 64, 1304
MAV has chosen the letter 'M' for this poll
upto 5 votes in each poll
VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian - 10
Ten Tonne Hammer - 7
Madball
Set It Off - 10
Down By Law - 7
Malcolm Mclaren
Double Dutch
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces -n25
Dark Mavis - 11
The Chad Who Loved Me - 10
Six Mansun's Only Love Song - 7
Stripper Vicar - 7
I Can Only Disappoint You - 5
Disgusting - 4
Marianne Faithful
Broken English - 12
As Tears Go By - 11
Sister Morphine - 10
Why D'ya Do It? - 10
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - 8
Marion
Sleep - 10
Toys For Boys - 7
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Nowhere To Run - 17
Heatwave - 16
Third Finger Left Hand - 13
In My Lonely Room - 10
Jimmy Mack - 9
I Say A Little Prayer - 7
Dancing In The Street - 6
A Love Like Yours
Massive Attack
Pray For Rain - 15
Unfinished Symphony - 15`
Paradise Circus - 8
Safe From Harm - 8
Antistar - 3
Girl I Love You - 3
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This - 20
Meat Puppets
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man - 10
Sloop John B - 7
Mekons
Where Were You - 10
Memphis Egypt - 7
Melanie B
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs - 20
Offshore Banking Business - 7
Michael McDonald
On My Own - 20
I Keep Forgetting - 14
Yah Mo B There - 5
I Can Let Go Now - 3
Sweet Freedom - 1
Michael Schenker Group
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train - 20
The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore - 7
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I Get - 20
Where'd Ya Go - 7
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue - 10
Middle Of The Road
Soley Soley - 17
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep - 17
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning - 20
Power And The Passion - 7
Bullroarer
Gunbarrel Highway
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand - 10
Like An Angel - 7
Minor Threat
Minor Threat - 10
Guilty of Being White - 7
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa - 20
Best Years Of Our Lives - 14
Moments
Girls - 20
Dolly My Love - 12
Jack In Box - 10
Love On A Two Way Street - 8
Morcheeba
The Sea - 10
World Looking In - 7
Morphine
Lilah 11 - 10
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave - 7
The Saddest Song - 5
You Look Like Rain - 3
Motley Crew
Girls Girls Girls - 17
Dr Feelgood - 10
M People
Moving On Up - 17
Search For A Hero - 12
Don't Look Any Further - 10
One Night In Heaven - 5
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy - 29
Smokestack Lightning - 21
Kansas City - 13
I Can't Be Satisfied - 10
You Need Love - 9
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - 8
Close To You - 5
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime - 23
Baby Jump - 10
Alright, Alright, Alright - 7
Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black - 3
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When - 10
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade - 30
Helena - 14
Famous Last Words - 7
Nominate - BB, CSA, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
Abstained - Billie, Bob, Durly
VOTED - BB, Gandi, Ges, Mav, 64, 1304
- BobHirst
- Manager

- Posts: 3452
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:20 pm
- Location: Texas
Re: Best Song Poll - Durly CSA Faaip & Mrs 64 TO VOTE
Well this is a great honor/honour.
I have been selected by the academy to choose the next starting letter.
I'm going to pick "J"
I have been selected by the academy to choose the next starting letter.
I'm going to pick "J"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Best Song Poll - Durly CSA Faaip & Mrs 64 TO VOTE
J it will as soon as Durly CSA Faaip & Mrs 64 post up their votes to conclude the current pollBobHirst wrote:Well this is a great honor/honour.
I have been selected by the academy to choose the next starting letter.
I'm going to pick "J"
-
Mrs64
- Superstar

- Posts: 8201
- Joined: Tue May 05, 2015 2:07 pm
Re: BEST SONG POLL - VOTE NOW
Mansun
The Chad Who Loved Me
Six Mansun's Only Love Song
Marianne Faithful
As Tears Go By
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand
I Say A Little Prayer
Jimmy Mack
Dancing In The Street
Michael McDonald
On My Own
I Keep Forgetting
Yah Mo B There
Middle Of The Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Soley Soley
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa
Best Years Of Our Lives
Moments
Girls
Jack In Box
Dolly My Love
M People
Search For A Hero
Don't Look Any Further
Moving On Up
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime
Baby Jump
Alright, Alright, Alright
The Chad Who Loved Me
Six Mansun's Only Love Song
Marianne Faithful
As Tears Go By
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand
I Say A Little Prayer
Jimmy Mack
Dancing In The Street
Michael McDonald
On My Own
I Keep Forgetting
Yah Mo B There
Middle Of The Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep
Soley Soley
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa
Best Years Of Our Lives
Moments
Girls
Jack In Box
Dolly My Love
M People
Search For A Hero
Don't Look Any Further
Moving On Up
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime
Baby Jump
Alright, Alright, Alright
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78987
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Best Song Poll - Durly CSA Faaip to VOTE
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces
The Chad Who Loved Me
Dark Mavis
Six Mansun's Only Love Song
Massive Attack
Paradise Circus
Antistar
Girl I Love You
Midnight Oil
Bullroarer
Gunbarrel Highway
Wide Open Spaces
The Chad Who Loved Me
Dark Mavis
Six Mansun's Only Love Song
Massive Attack
Paradise Circus
Antistar
Girl I Love You
Midnight Oil
Bullroarer
Gunbarrel Highway
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BEST SONG POLL - VOTE NOW
BEST SONG POLL
MAV has chosen the letter 'M' for this poll
upto 5 votes in each poll
VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian - 10
Ten Tonne Hammer - 7
Madball
Set It Off - 10
Down By Law - 7
Malcolm Mclaren
Double Dutch
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces - 35
The Chad Who Loved Me - 27
Six Mansun's Only Love Song - 17
Dark Mavis - 16
Stripper Vicar - 7
I Can Only Disappoint You - 5
Disgusting - 4
Marianne Faithful
As Tears Go By - 21
Broken English - 12
Sister Morphine - 10
Why D'ya Do It? - 10
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - 8
Marion
Sleep - 10
Toys For Boys - 7
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand - 23
Nowhere To Run - 17
Heatwave - 16
Jimmy Mack - 14
I Say A Little Prayer - 14
In My Lonely Room - 10
Dancing In The Street - 9
A Love Like Yours
Massive Attack
Paradise Circus - 18
Pray For Rain - 15
Unfinished Symphony - 15`
Antistar - 10
Safe From Harm - 8
Girl I Love You - 8
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This - 20
Meat Puppets
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man - 10
Sloop John B - 7
Mekons
Where Were You - 10
Memphis Egypt - 7
Melanie B
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs - 20
Offshore Banking Business - 7
Michael McDonald
On My Own - 30
I Keep Forgetting - 21
Yah Mo B There - 10
I Can Let Go Now - 3
Sweet Freedom - 1
Michael Schenker Group
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train - 20
The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore - 7
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I Get - 20
Where'd Ya Go - 7
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue - 10
Middle Of The Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep - 27
Soley Soley - 24
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning - 20
Power And The Passion - 7
Bullroarer - 10
Gunbarrel Highway - 7
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand - 10
Like An Angel - 7
Minor Threat
Minor Threat - 10
Guilty of Being White - 7
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa - 30
Best Years Of Our Lives - 21
Moments
Girls - 30
Dolly My Love - 17
Jack In Box - 17
Love On A Two Way Street - 8
Morcheeba
The Sea - 10
World Looking In - 7
Morphine
Lilah 11 - 10
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave - 7
The Saddest Song - 5
You Look Like Rain - 3
Motley Crew
Girls Girls Girls - 17
Dr Feelgood - 10
M People
Moving On Up - 22
Search For A Hero - 22
Don't Look Any Further - 17
One Night In Heaven - 5
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy - 29
Smokestack Lightning - 21
Kansas City - 13
I Can't Be Satisfied - 10
You Need Love - 9
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - 8
Close To You - 5
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime - 33
Baby Jump - 17
Alright, Alright, Alright - 12
Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black - 3
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When - 10
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade - 30
Helena - 14
Famous Last Words - 7
Nominate - BB, CSA, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
Abstained - Billie, Bob, Durly
VOTED - BB, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
MAV has chosen the letter 'M' for this poll
upto 5 votes in each poll
VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian - 10
Ten Tonne Hammer - 7
Madball
Set It Off - 10
Down By Law - 7
Malcolm Mclaren
Double Dutch
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces - 35
The Chad Who Loved Me - 27
Six Mansun's Only Love Song - 17
Dark Mavis - 16
Stripper Vicar - 7
I Can Only Disappoint You - 5
Disgusting - 4
Marianne Faithful
As Tears Go By - 21
Broken English - 12
Sister Morphine - 10
Why D'ya Do It? - 10
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - 8
Marion
Sleep - 10
Toys For Boys - 7
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand - 23
Nowhere To Run - 17
Heatwave - 16
Jimmy Mack - 14
I Say A Little Prayer - 14
In My Lonely Room - 10
Dancing In The Street - 9
A Love Like Yours
Massive Attack
Paradise Circus - 18
Pray For Rain - 15
Unfinished Symphony - 15`
Antistar - 10
Safe From Harm - 8
Girl I Love You - 8
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This - 20
Meat Puppets
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man - 10
Sloop John B - 7
Mekons
Where Were You - 10
Memphis Egypt - 7
Melanie B
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs - 20
Offshore Banking Business - 7
Michael McDonald
On My Own - 30
I Keep Forgetting - 21
Yah Mo B There - 10
I Can Let Go Now - 3
Sweet Freedom - 1
Michael Schenker Group
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train - 20
The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore - 7
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I Get - 20
Where'd Ya Go - 7
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue - 10
Middle Of The Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep - 27
Soley Soley - 24
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning - 20
Power And The Passion - 7
Bullroarer - 10
Gunbarrel Highway - 7
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand - 10
Like An Angel - 7
Minor Threat
Minor Threat - 10
Guilty of Being White - 7
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa - 30
Best Years Of Our Lives - 21
Moments
Girls - 30
Dolly My Love - 17
Jack In Box - 17
Love On A Two Way Street - 8
Morcheeba
The Sea - 10
World Looking In - 7
Morphine
Lilah 11 - 10
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave - 7
The Saddest Song - 5
You Look Like Rain - 3
Motley Crew
Girls Girls Girls - 17
Dr Feelgood - 10
M People
Moving On Up - 22
Search For A Hero - 22
Don't Look Any Further - 17
One Night In Heaven - 5
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy - 29
Smokestack Lightning - 21
Kansas City - 13
I Can't Be Satisfied - 10
You Need Love - 9
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - 8
Close To You - 5
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime - 33
Baby Jump - 17
Alright, Alright, Alright - 12
Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black - 3
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When - 10
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade - 30
Helena - 14
Famous Last Words - 7
Nominate - BB, CSA, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
Abstained - Billie, Bob, Durly
VOTED - BB, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
- Durly
- First Team

- Posts: 2339
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 pm
Re: BEST SONG POLL - VOTE NOW
Massive Attack
Unfinished Sympathy
Safe From Harm
Antistar
Paradise Circus
Pray For Rain
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs
Offshore Banking Business
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand
Like An Angel
Minor Threat
Minor Threat
Guilty of Being White
Morcheeba
The Sea
World Looking In
Unfinished Sympathy
Safe From Harm
Antistar
Paradise Circus
Pray For Rain
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs
Offshore Banking Business
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand
Like An Angel
Minor Threat
Minor Threat
Guilty of Being White
Morcheeba
The Sea
World Looking In

- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BEST SONG POLL - RESULT
size=150]BEST SONG POLL[/size]
MAV has chosen the letter 'M' for this poll
RESULT
VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian - 10
Ten Tonne Hammer - 7
Madball
Set It Off - 10
Down By Law - 7
Malcolm Mclaren
Double Dutch
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces - 35
The Chad Who Loved Me - 27
Six Mansun's Only Love Song - 17
Dark Mavis - 16
Stripper Vicar - 7
I Can Only Disappoint You - 5
Disgusting - 4
Marianne Faithful
As Tears Go By - 21
Broken English - 12
Sister Morphine - 10
Why D'ya Do It? - 10
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - 8
Marion
Sleep - 10
Toys For Boys - 7
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand - 23
Nowhere To Run - 17
Heatwave - 16
Jimmy Mack - 14
I Say A Little Prayer - 14
In My Lonely Room - 10
Dancing In The Street - 9
A Love Like Yours
Massive Attack
Unfinished Symphony - 25
Paradise Circus - 21
Pray For Rain - 16
Antistar - 15
Safe From Harm - 15
Girl I Love You - 8
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This - 20
Meat Puppets
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man - 10
Sloop John B - 7
Mekons
Where Were You - 10
Memphis Egypt - 7
Melanie B
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs - 30
Offshore Banking Business - 14
Michael McDonald
On My Own - 30
I Keep Forgetting - 21
Yah Mo B There - 10
I Can Let Go Now - 3
Sweet Freedom - 1
Michael Schenker Group
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train - 20
The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore - 7
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I Get - 20
Where'd Ya Go - 7
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue - 10
Middle Of The Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep - 27
Soley Soley - 24
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning - 20
Power And The Passion - 7
Bullroarer - 10
Gunbarrel Highway - 7
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand - 20
Like An Angel - 14
Minor Threat
Minor Threat - 20
Guilty of Being White - 14
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa - 30
Best Years Of Our Lives - 21
Moments
Girls - 30
Dolly My Love - 17
Jack In Box - 17
Love On A Two Way Street - 8
Morcheeba
The Sea - 10
World Looking In - 7
Morphine
Lilah 11 - 10
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave - 7
The Saddest Song - 5
You Look Like Rain - 3
Motley Crew
Girls Girls Girls - 17
Dr Feelgood - 10
M People
Moving On Up - 22
Search For A Hero - 22
Don't Look Any Further - 17
One Night In Heaven - 5
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy - 29
Smokestack Lightning - 21
Kansas City - 13
I Can't Be Satisfied - 10
You Need Love - 9
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - 8
Close To You - 5
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime - 33
Baby Jump - 17
Alright, Alright, Alright - 12
Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black - 3
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When - 10
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade - 30
Helena - 14
Famous Last Words - 7
Nominate - BB, CSA, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
Abstained - Billie, Bob
VOTED - BB, Durly, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
MAV has chosen the letter 'M' for this poll
RESULT
VOTE NOW
Machine Head
Davidian - 10
Ten Tonne Hammer - 7
Madball
Set It Off - 10
Down By Law - 7
Malcolm Mclaren
Double Dutch
Mansun
Wide Open Spaces - 35
The Chad Who Loved Me - 27
Six Mansun's Only Love Song - 17
Dark Mavis - 16
Stripper Vicar - 7
I Can Only Disappoint You - 5
Disgusting - 4
Marianne Faithful
As Tears Go By - 21
Broken English - 12
Sister Morphine - 10
Why D'ya Do It? - 10
The Ballad Of Lucy Jordan - 8
Marion
Sleep - 10
Toys For Boys - 7
Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
Third Finger Left Hand - 23
Nowhere To Run - 17
Heatwave - 16
Jimmy Mack - 14
I Say A Little Prayer - 14
In My Lonely Room - 10
Dancing In The Street - 9
A Love Like Yours
Massive Attack
Unfinished Symphony - 25
Paradise Circus - 21
Pray For Rain - 16
Antistar - 15
Safe From Harm - 15
Girl I Love You - 8
MC Hammer
Can't Touch This - 20
Meat Puppets
Me First & Gimme Gimmies
Rocket Man - 10
Sloop John B - 7
Mekons
Where Were You - 10
Memphis Egypt - 7
Melanie B
Members
Sound Of The Suburbs - 30
Offshore Banking Business - 14
Michael McDonald
On My Own - 30
I Keep Forgetting - 21
Yah Mo B There - 10
I Can Let Go Now - 3
Sweet Freedom - 1
Michael Schenker Group
Michelle Shocked
Love Is A Train - 20
The L & N Don't Stop Here Anymore - 7
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Impression I Get - 20
Where'd Ya Go - 7
Mick Ronson
Slaughter On Tenth Avenue - 10
Middle Of The Road
Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep - 27
Soley Soley - 24
Midnight Oil
Beds Are Burning - 20
Power And The Passion - 7
Bullroarer - 10
Gunbarrel Highway - 7
Mighty Lemon Drops
Out Of Hand - 20
Like An Angel - 14
Minor Threat
Minor Threat - 20
Guilty of Being White - 14
Modern Romance
Everybody Salsa - 30
Best Years Of Our Lives - 21
Moments
Girls - 30
Dolly My Love - 17
Jack In Box - 17
Love On A Two Way Street - 8
Morcheeba
The Sea - 10
World Looking In - 7
Morphine
Lilah 11 - 10
Do Not Go Quietly Into Your Grave - 7
The Saddest Song - 5
You Look Like Rain - 3
Motley Crew
Girls Girls Girls - 17
Dr Feelgood - 10
M People
Moving On Up - 22
Search For A Hero - 22
Don't Look Any Further - 17
One Night In Heaven - 5
Muddy Waters
Mannish Boy - 29
Smokestack Lightning - 21
Kansas City - 13
I Can't Be Satisfied - 10
You Need Love - 9
I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man - 8
Close To You - 5
Mungo Jerry
In the Summertime - 33
Baby Jump - 17
Alright, Alright, Alright - 12
Long Legged Woman Dressed In Black - 3
My Bloody Valentine
To Here Knows When - 10
My Chemical Romance
Welcome To The Black Parade - 30
Helena - 14
Famous Last Words - 7
Nominate - BB, CSA, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
Abstained - Billie, Bob
VOTED - BB, Durly, Faaip, Gandi, Ges, Mav, Mrs 64, 64, 1304
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Best Song Poll - BOB....Please reply to my last pm
Bob please reply to my last pm
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155140
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: BEST SONG POLL - NOMINATE NOW
BEST SONG POLL
Bob has chosen the letter 'J' for this poll
upto 2 nominations in each poll
NOMINATE NOW
James
James Gang
James Ingram
James Morrison
Jamiroquai
Janelle Monae
Jayhawks
Jeff Wayne
Jennifer Warnes
J Geils Band
Jim Croce
Jim Steinman
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Nail
Jimmy Somerville
Jimmy Webb
Joanna Newsom
Joe Walsh
John Mayall
John Miles
John Murry
Johnny & The Hurricanes
Jo Jo Gunne
Jon Secada
Johann Johannsson
Jonathon Richmond & The Modern Lovers
Judy Collins
Juicy Lucy
Julia Fordham
Julia Holter
June Tabor
Junior Byles
Junior Delgado
Bob has chosen the letter 'J' for this poll
upto 2 nominations in each poll
NOMINATE NOW
James
James Gang
James Ingram
James Morrison
Jamiroquai
Janelle Monae
Jayhawks
Jeff Wayne
Jennifer Warnes
J Geils Band
Jim Croce
Jim Steinman
Jimmy Eat World
Jimmy Nail
Jimmy Somerville
Jimmy Webb
Joanna Newsom
Joe Walsh
John Mayall
John Miles
John Murry
Johnny & The Hurricanes
Jo Jo Gunne
Jon Secada
Johann Johannsson
Jonathon Richmond & The Modern Lovers
Judy Collins
Juicy Lucy
Julia Fordham
Julia Holter
June Tabor
Junior Byles
Junior Delgado
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78987
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Best Song Poll - NOMINATE NOW
I'm sorry 64, that one is a complete pass from me...I own nothing by any of these artists
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
