woodfordwhites wrote:Hearing that Luciano Becchio has been offered to train with the squad by monk and co and could be offered a contract with the club......BB
I have long been a fan of letting old boys come back and train with us, not sure he is up to playing for us now but if nowt else we could help him get fit and find a club.
Every game I predict a 3 - 1 Leeds win, I am traditional like that.
Don't really see what the problem is. If he trains with us then Monk & Co will be able to assess if he is likely to be able to make an impact, how fit he is etc before deciding whether to offer him a contract or not. Hardly like they are going to play him just because he is a former Leeds player.
I think we would all be doubtful that he could recreate his heroics from the past but you never know because it is not like he relied on pace which is the first thing to go with age/injuries.
Cjay wrote: ↑Sat May 17, 2025 4:23 pm
I've pretended to support a team that's been crap for most of my life as part of a long term plan
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm
Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain