University research on our use of screens
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
theacademic
- Ballboy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am
University research on our use of screens
Dear all,
I am involved in some university research that is looking at our use of screens in our everyday lives. We have compiled an anonymous survey via the following link where I hope you can spare a few minutes to share your important views.
https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/screen-society
Thanks in advance.
I am involved in some university research that is looking at our use of screens in our everyday lives. We have compiled an anonymous survey via the following link where I hope you can spare a few minutes to share your important views.
https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/screen-society
Thanks in advance.
-
theacademic
- Ballboy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am
Re: University research on our use of screens
Many thanks to those who have completed the survey.