Hawker wrote:Thought I would sign up as one of the people who read the forum.
Unable to get to many games as live in South Wales so only manage to get to a few every season. Going to this weeks game though hopeful for a win as work with a few cardiff fans.
Hawker wrote:Thought I would sign up as one of the people who read the forum.
Unable to get to many games as live in South Wales so only manage to get to a few every season. Going to this weeks game though hopeful for a win as work with a few cardiff fans.
Will try to post on here when get the time to :-)
Welcome Hawker
Mrs 64 & I often stay just outside Abergavenny as we have friends there
Enjoy MOT & the game on Saturday. I'll give you a Leeds salute :scarf1:
1964white wrote:I was more dejected with the lack of posts particularly on the Leeds related topics & involvement in the competitions. When you consider 23 members played in the Leeds correct score/scorers comp at the beginning of the season, then we were down to 13 for the Blackburn game I couldn't hide my disappointment. We are all Leeds fans on here aren't we ?
Meanwhile Jill is building a shed for wayward females
I sometimes forget about the comps when the matches are during the working week. I blame pending old age for that.
What is this shed for wayward females? Now THAT would be something to behold!
RIP Twiggster, March 5, 2023
Chris & Kevin | Never Forgotten | April 5, 2000
Gary Andrew Speed, MBE — Always In Our Hearts, 1969-2011
Hi. Another browser from the other side of the World, who started looking at this site years ago, posted once or twice and has always felt at a disadvantage commenting about games when I hardly ever get to see them, or at the most the edited highlights. Can't wait to get back to the PL when we'll get the coverage here as well. Mind you at least with Chris Wood in fine form, we do see the odd bit on TV.
I'll try to do a bit more posting, but it seemed to me this morning that the two lucky charms - Pontus and Wood - were back on the field and on form and so we got the points!
Ken, from an unassuming ordinary member, it's good to see you posting. I'm sure you can give us some different opinions and a bit of an impetus. Welcome to our friendly little board.
Ken Pow wrote:Hi. Another browser from the other side of the World, who started looking at this site years ago, posted once or twice and has always felt at a disadvantage commenting about games when I hardly ever get to see them, or at the most the edited highlights. Can't wait to get back to the PL when we'll get the coverage here as well. Mind you at least with Chris Wood in fine form, we do see the odd bit on TV.
I'll try to do a bit more posting, but it seemed to me this morning that the two lucky charms - Pontus and Wood - were back on the field and on form and so we got the points!