Mine too1964white wrote:My old favourite since I was a 10yo kid
The hills are alive with.......
The Sound Of Music
Also silence of the Lambs

Mine too1964white wrote:My old favourite since I was a 10yo kid
The hills are alive with.......
The Sound Of Music
Know what you mean Bob, my little girl discovered Momma Mia a couple of months ago, Oh dear!!!!!!BobHirst wrote:I'm the same, Very rarely watch a film more than once.
However, I have young grand children and now I do get to watch films and TV shows over and over again.



Me tooGandalf wrote:I went to see The Great Escape 6 times at the cinema when I was a nipper. Can still watch it with enjoyment now.


I absolutely love that film . So did my Dad . And he was a pretty good judge .1964white wrote:Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid

A cracking cast & film Billiebillie1 wrote:I absolutely love that film . So did my Dad . And he was a pretty good judge .

I doubt that you wandered over to the Crescent on Dewsbury Road (now a world famous knocking shop1964white wrote:Me too![]()
Probably at the same cinema in Leeds at the same time


The Odeon in The Headrow/Briggate, probably shut nowGandalf wrote:I doubt that you wandered over to the Crescent on Dewsbury Road (now a world famous knocking shop). You probably went to the Lounge or Cottage Road or Hyde Park.





Great taste in movies Hector. Two legendary filmshector wrote:Yes I'll go along with the Shawshank..
and raise you 1 the green mile.....



