Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
rab_rant
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
Roofe chips the keeper and hits the crossbar.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155415
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
Delightful chip that hits the bar from Roofe
Leeds looking very sloppy defensively
Leeds looking very sloppy defensively
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155415
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
3 for Roofe....3 for Leeds
Fantastic goal
Fantastic goal
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
This just keeps the confidence going
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
I now officially hate Roofe. When Ang was away on her hols, she asked me to do her Leeds tips - with the strict proviso that I couldn't pick Wood to score
. So I picked Roofe each game. And he didn't get a single goal. Ever since then he hasn't stopped scoring - the ba***rd :mrgreen:
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
-
rab_rant
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
CBJ gives it away Green makes himself big and Quiggley shoots wide
- Ratscoot
- Manager

- Posts: 4222
- Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:52 pm
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
Brilliant confidence giving result, great Roofe hat trick really pleased for him
A bumble bee under the laws of physics shouldnt be able to fly, but it does because no one has told it that it can't
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79124
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
faaip wrote:I'm watching the cricket...
Afridi MOTM
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
I'm sure she will pay you back in kind,horny HarryHarryofOz wrote:I now officially hate Roofe. When Ang was away on her hols, she asked me to do her Leeds tips - with the strict proviso that I couldn't pick Wood to score. So I picked Roofe each game. And he didn't get a single goal. Ever since then he hasn't stopped scoring - the ba***rd :mrgreen:
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
- Gandalf
- Superstar

- Posts: 11608
- Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:51 am
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
Kun scored a hat trick for the U23's tonight as well.
Delapsus Resurgam - When I fall I shall rise!
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155415
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
EncouragingGandalf wrote:Kun scored a hat trick for the U23's tonight as well.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155415
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
Summary of the game from a respected poster on another forum
"Just got back, and I still cannot fathom how on earth they only scored the one goal, we were very, very poor that first half. Maybe I'm used to seeing us play better now, and admittedly we made some changes but their first goal was coming for a long time, surprised it didn't come sooner.
Obviously we improved significantly in the second half, bringing on Saiz and Alioski is like bringing Suarez and Messi on at this level and, of course, they made a massive difference (not sure if Saiz's little back flick thing got mentioned on the radio, but it was sublime).
All in all, I suppose it's job done and Roofe gets the match ball, but please don't anyone think that he is the replacement for Wood. He did a job today, yes, but he is by no means the long term answer and clearly TC knows this"
"Just got back, and I still cannot fathom how on earth they only scored the one goal, we were very, very poor that first half. Maybe I'm used to seeing us play better now, and admittedly we made some changes but their first goal was coming for a long time, surprised it didn't come sooner.
Obviously we improved significantly in the second half, bringing on Saiz and Alioski is like bringing Suarez and Messi on at this level and, of course, they made a massive difference (not sure if Saiz's little back flick thing got mentioned on the radio, but it was sublime).
All in all, I suppose it's job done and Roofe gets the match ball, but please don't anyone think that he is the replacement for Wood. He did a job today, yes, but he is by no means the long term answer and clearly TC knows this"
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79124
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
so..4.15 am draw and in China plus not broadcast here means the draw will probably be fixed...
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
I tipped Roofe to get a hat trick but put the score at 4-1 not 5-1.
Merde
Merde
-
Norm
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 6930
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 2:51 am
- Location: SW Missouri USA
Re: Leeds v Newport - Team,News,Reports & Ratings
Oh damn, I was dreaming - that was Dan and he tipped 3-0 but he was spot on re Kemar.