One question survey on our use of screens
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
theacademic
- Ballboy

- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am
One question survey on our use of screens
Dear all,
I am looking at our use of electronic devices and I have created a simple one question survey that I am hoping you can spare two minutes to share your views:
https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/sc ... y-4-copy-2
Thanks in advance.
I am looking at our use of electronic devices and I have created a simple one question survey that I am hoping you can spare two minutes to share your views:
https://teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/sc ... y-4-copy-2
Thanks in advance.
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 78995
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: One question survey on our use of screens
Feels like an exam question and an essay is needed. TBH no idea how screens have effected us as a society. I wouldn't know where to start.
Also by screens do you really mean touch screens?
Also by screens do you really mean touch screens?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
-
gessa
Re: One question survey on our use of screens
I'm pi $$ed with mine, just put the back one through in my car, Can't get a replacement until Friday morning.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155162
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: One question survey on our use of screens
How did that happen Ges ?gessa wrote:I'm pi $$ed with mine, just put the back one through in my car, Can't get a replacement until Friday morning.
-
gessa
Re: One question survey on our use of screens
Collecting my lawn mower from a repair, thought i'd strapped it down properly but alas no. Handle went straight through the rear window.(where's the idiot emoji)1964white wrote:How did that happen Ges ?
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155162
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: One question survey on our use of screens
We do some daft things as age catches up with us mategessa wrote:Collecting my lawn mower from a repair, thought i'd strapped it down properly but alas no. Handle went straight through the rear window.(where's the idiot emoji)
- MissSurreyWhite
- Youth Team

- Posts: 216
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:00 am
Re: One question survey on our use of screens
Survey done. Good luck.
-
liggy
- MOT Legend

- Posts: 2257
- Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 am
Re: One question survey on our use of screens
I think screens are invaluable
Especially when you're welding.
Good luck at teesside uni
I'm often doon at seal Sands,
Releasing racing pigeons, come doon for a natter
Especially when you're welding.
Good luck at teesside uni
I'm often doon at seal Sands,
Releasing racing pigeons, come doon for a natter