New badge
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
-
Kieran1306
- Ballboy

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 pm
New badge
Hi
Here is a design concept for new badge just wondered any thoughts appreciate would need redefining
Here is a design concept for new badge just wondered any thoughts appreciate would need redefining
- Attachments
-
- Leeds United correct version.png (75.32 KiB) Viewed 4011 times
- Haighy
- First Team

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 am
Re: New badge
- rich_leeds64
- Site Contributor

- Posts: 4013
- Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:08 pm
- Twitter: @richleeds64
- Location: Leeds LS27
Re: New badge
Not for me, that’s almost as bad as LUFCs attempt..sorry
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79056
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: New badge
Nice try ..all the elements and it could be a grower...not sure about the blue is it the right blue?
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- NorfolkWhite
- Manager

- Posts: 4912
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:57 am
Re: New badge
Yorkshire Rose needs to be a more traditional design for me, but most of the elements there.
-
Kieran1306
- Ballboy

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 pm
Re: New badge
I think it's the concept I was going for I think to improve it like you said make the rose petals more traditional which more experienced person could hopeful do and then maybe go for a darker blue
-
Kieran1306
- Ballboy

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 pm
Re: New badge
I think it's the concept I was going for I think to improve it like you said make the rose petals more traditional which more experienced person could hopeful do and then maybe go for a darker blue
- Ronan
- Manager

- Posts: 2898
- Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:39 pm
- Location: Belfast
Re: New badge
Not too bad.....why not keep the badge we have now ?
I think it's cool
I think it's cool
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
-
LUFCRACE
- Manager

- Posts: 3873
- Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:22 pm
- Twitter: lufcrace
- Location: Wakefield
- Contact:
Re: New badge
Ronan wrote:Not too bad.....why not keep the badge we have now ?
I think it's cool
I like it too, though I know a lot of people prefer the old 'rose' style badges... and it could be argued that it is a bit of a symbol of a fairly torrid period in our history.
BRING BACK BRADDERS
International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

International English and maths study programmes for children of all ages and abilities. Give us a shout if you think your child could benefit.
www.facebook.com/KumonWakefieldNorth

-
gotagetz
- Youth Team

- Posts: 83
- Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:51 pm
Re: New badge
See they've scrapped plans for the new badge.
https://www.dezeen.com/2018/01/30/leeds ... ew-design/
I'd prefer a "heritage" kit
https://www.dezeen.com/2018/01/30/leeds ... ew-design/
I'd prefer a "heritage" kit