Thank you Liggy for all your fun, I've lost count how many times I laughed my head off with some of your amusing comments. Your Sandra also comes across as a nice lady & your rock I assume. Take care both of you.
I'll miss you both
Hopefully one day both of you will return to our forum. Thank you for your kind words about the folk on here which I've read on the Moderator Forum
weasel wrote: ↑Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:14 pm
Sounds like you got off lightly as you could have ended up covered in a mixture of vomit, dog sh*t and your own p*ss. Sounds like a normal Saturday night out for Liggy
I suspect the above is the reason
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
The emojis denoted winks, but without them it would have been very insulting.
Perhaps it was very insulting anyway, especially for Sandra.
I can't speak for motforum but I certainly don't subscribe to this sentiment.
Sandra you are a good lass and liggy you are a fun-loving rascal and I'm sure weasel didn't literally mean those words.
Prank post gone wrong I suspect.
Norm wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:15 am
The emojis denoted winks, but without them it would have been very insulting.
Perhaps it was very insulting anyway, especially for Sandra.
I can't speak for motforum but I certainly don't subscribe to this sentiment.
Sandra you are a good lass and liggy you are a fun-loving rascal and I'm sure weasel didn't literally mean those words.
Prank post gone wrong I suspect.
The emojis probably made it worse imo, it's why I, virtually, never use them.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
Thank God Weasel isn't one of the moderators !!! Or I could be wrong ??
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Is anyone going to actually say why they are no longer posting? Perhaps that wouldn't be appropriate but, given the flavour of some of Liggy's posts, I find it hard to believe weasel's post would have made him do anything other than laugh, not throw teddy out of the pram
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
1964white wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:12 am
Liggy & Sandra are no longer posting on MOT
Thank you Liggy for all your fun, I've lost count how many times I laughed my head off with some of your amusing comments. Your Sandra also comes across as a nice lady & your rock I assume. Take care both of you.
I'll miss you both
Hopefully one day both of you will return to our forum. Thank you for your kind words about the folk on here which I've read on the Moderator Forum
Did they PM you and say they wouldn't be posting again ?
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Looking at some other Leeds Forums I would be surprised if the above mentioned comment would be relevant. Some other Forums are far worse in regard to name calling etc.
I reported Liggy for one of his posts which I thought needed to .....but I was glad he returned....I am sorry he has decided not to post anymore.
I think he needs a wee bit of help.
Most plagiarists, like the drone, have neither taste to select, industry to acquire, nor skill to improve, but impudently pilfer the honey ready prepared, from the hive......
Some of liggy's posts really made me laugh, some totally confused me ,of the few posts Sandra made , some alluded to the fact he was a great family man, she was probably one of only a few who could live with him , you could feel the warmth in her posts about him. They came over as nice people who were made for one another. Hopefully they haven't reacted in haste but if so then i would be more than happy to welcome them back.
gessa wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:49 pm
Some of liggy's posts really made me laugh, some totally confused me ,of the few posts Sandra made , some alluded to the fact he was a great family man, she was probably one of only a few who could live with him , you could feel the warmth in her posts about him. They came over as nice people who were made for one another. Hopefully they haven't reacted in haste but if so then i would be more than happy to welcome them back.
Couldn't have put it better Ges! Also he deeply cared about his pidgeons, spoke lovingly about them and seemed very knowledgable. (And I'll definately miss being called 'Mucky Duck' )
Ronan wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:22 pm
I reported Liggy for one of his posts which I thought needed to .....but I was glad he returned....I am sorry he has decided not to post anymore.
gessa wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:49 pm
Some of liggy's posts really made me laugh, some totally confused me ,of the few posts Sandra made , some alluded to the fact he was a great family man, she was probably one of only a few who could live with him , you could feel the warmth in her posts about him. They came over as nice people who were made for one another. Hopefully they haven't reacted in haste but if so then i would be more than happy to welcome them back.
Yes mate I also reckon they had a strong loving relationship & gave the impression they had plenty of fun in their lives In the main L & S were certainly well respected by folk on here, not always easy for newbies to gain such respect on a forum
whiteswan wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:26 pm
Couldn't have put it better Ges! Also he deeply cared about his pidgeons, spoke lovingly about them and seemed very knowledgable. (And I'll definately miss being called 'Mucky Duck' )
lufc1304 wrote: ↑Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:04 pm
Is anyone going to actually say why they are no longer posting? Perhaps that wouldn't be appropriate but, given the flavour of some of Liggy's posts, I find it hard to believe weasel's post would have made him do anything other than laugh, not throw teddy out of the pram
I get the impression Sandra was more upset & offended by the comment
Jill said she'd feel the same way if a similar comment was aimed at me, she would also have their guts for garters us blokes would probably just shrug our shoulders & laugh it off