Current moderators
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.
Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155334
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Current moderators
I wonder how many pm's Adam (Shields53) has received ?
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15044
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155334
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14652
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Current moderators
This seems to have dropped down the forum quite quickly, any news on things Adam??
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Current moderators
British Gas, EDF Energy, npower, E.ON UK, Scottish Power and SSE have all shown a keen interest.
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- hector
- Moderator

- Posts: 14652
- Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
- Location: In a wood
Re: Current moderators
I am sure that it must by past your bedtime now H......
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
- HarryofOz
- Superstar

- Posts: 16442
- Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 10:46 am
Re: Current moderators
Un Marcelo Bielsa, solo hay un Marcelo Bielsa. Gracias Marcello. Marsching on together.
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15044
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155334
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
-
Clive
- Subs Bench

- Posts: 690
- Joined: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:42 pm
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79085
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Current moderators
I passed I'm afraid, many thanks to whomever it was nominated me but I'm the kid in back of class disrupting lessons
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155334
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15044
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
- YorkshireSquare
- Administrator

- Posts: 15044
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
- Twitter: @motforum
- Location: Leeds
- Contact:
Re: Current moderators
Just waiting on a couple more responses.
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155334
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155334
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
- weasel
- Superstar

- Posts: 19703
- Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 10:28 pm
- Location: Firmly on the Danny-Magnet
Re: Current moderators
Leon that for me is an unnecessarily nasty response to a simple tongue in cheek post from Clive. Is it any wonder Clive responds in an aggressive way when people make posts like that to him when all he has done was make a joke?
Victor_Notts-17 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 01, 2026 7:03 pm Did you post them because there's something wrong with your brain
- Cjay
- Superstar

- Posts: 41733
- Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm
Re: Current moderators
Inclined to agree.
Clearly a joke. . Banter and all.
Signed
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
King Cjay
Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
- The Subhuman
- Superstar

- Posts: 79085
- Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
- Location: God's own county
Re: Current moderators
That was, other stuff wasn't.
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
- 1964white
- Lord Southwold

- Posts: 155334
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
- Twitter: @1964white
Re: Current moderators
I'm really pass caring Weasel
He cooked his goose for me when I intended having a early night on Friday as I had to be up at 5pm in readiness for my journey to Reading. I didn't get to bed until midnight as I was the only mod on here monitoring his posts until Adam came along, hardly got any sleep. That was the final straw for me.
To be honest I can do without all this sh*t so much so I was seriously considering jacking it all in as I'm getting far too old for confrontation especially with an obnoxious aggressive jerk but I refuse to allow Clive dismantle the harmony on this forum. I have some good friends on here & I certainly wouldn't want to let them down or give the impression I'm running scared