New Away Kit

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

Here it is...
DkJ70G1X0AA0AfM.jpg
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

Last edited by Ellandback1 on Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

DkKBGNZX0AEJiJb.jpg
9F3p2_7w.png
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155437
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: New Away Kit

Post by 1964white »

Surprisingly going from the pictures I quite like it

Will have a look & a feel of the material before the Rotherham game
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:49 pm Surprisingly going from the pictures I quite like it

Will have a look & a feel of the material before the Rotherham game
Hi Leon, I like the keepers one, its just not very traditional...
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

DkJ_XRlWwAASp7S.jpg
Dfuse
Ballboy
Ballboy
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:44 am
Location: Fort Collins

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Dfuse »

The good thing about it is you can go straight from the match to the club without changing

Of course, if they keep getting the same results as Sunday, it will look awesome!
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: New Away Kit

Post by becchio bear »

I rather like it. From the little pics on fb the other week I didn't think I would like it but surprisingly I do :tup: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
lufc1304
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 14823
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:40 pm
Twitter: @DrGonzo2411
Location: Lisburn, N.I

Re: New Away Kit

Post by lufc1304 »

I like it, too. I'm long past the age of buying replica shirts (young man's game, imo), but I'll pick one up for our Ruby.
"When the going gets weird, the weird get professional!" Hunter S Thompson
Genghers
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5801
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:24 pm
Location: Newcastle

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Genghers »

Reminds me of a rugby league kit.

I quite like it, but the goalie kit is horrible!
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

Dfuse wrote: ↑Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:02 pm The good thing about it is you can go straight from the match to the club without changing

Of course, if they keep getting the same results as Sunday, it will look awesome!
It will look even more awesome if we smash Derby.
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:08 pm I rather like it. From the little pics on fb the other week I didn't think I would like it but surprisingly I do :tup: :bear:
Can I come out of the shed now please? :)
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

lufc1304 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:30 pm I like it, too. I'm long past the age of buying replica shirts (young man's game, imo), but I'll pick one up for our Ruby.
:tup: :tup: :tup:
User avatar
Ellandback1
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 11902
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:01 pm
Twitter: @EllandBack1
Location: The truth is out there

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Ellandback1 »

Genghers wrote: ↑Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:42 pm Reminds me of a rugby league kit.

I quite like it, but the goalie kit is horrible!
I liked the goalie's kit :lol:
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: New Away Kit

Post by becchio bear »

Ellandback1 wrote: ↑Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:56 pm Can I come out of the shed now please? :)
Oh go on then, it could do with a good clean ready for my next victim errr I mean guest :lol: :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
whiteswan
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 20765
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:10 am

Re: New Away Kit

Post by whiteswan »

Absolutely love both kits, the blue one looks very stylish to me..... :)
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155437
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: New Away Kit

Post by 1964white »

Lots of likes for the new kits

So who is going to purchase one then?
User avatar
becchio bear
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 19296
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Twitter: @Becchiobear
Location: Bramley Leeds

Re: New Away Kit

Post by becchio bear »

1964white wrote: ↑Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:41 pm Lots of likes for the new kits

So who is going to purchase one then?
I'll be getting one for Thomas' birthday as usual next month and I'd quite like one for myself too :bear:
I'm going back to 505, I saw them at Sheffield and they were amazing.
User avatar
1964white
Lord Southwold
Lord Southwold
Posts: 155437
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:46 am
Twitter: @1964white

Re: New Away Kit

Post by 1964white »

becchio bear wrote: ↑Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:54 pm I'll be getting one for Thomas' birthday as usual next month and I'd quite like one for myself too :bear:
The lads on here will require a photo of you young lady with the new shirt on ;-)

That should see most of us in the shed I suspect :lol:
User avatar
Haighy
First Team
First Team
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:05 am

Re: New Away Kit

Post by Haighy »

Erm..... I don't like it.
Post Reply