Rotherham have apparently had an illness throughout the squad this week, so could be missing a few players... not that I could name any of their starting 11 anyway!
Good chance for Casilla to show what he can do under big balls into the box.
Agree that I'd like Halme in over Phillips. I think Klich could do with a rest, so move Forshaw forward to support Pablo and put Phillips as the anchor. His and Cooper's experience/quality in those positions would surely help marshal Halme through.
Huge chance today to open a gap with WBA in the cup and Norwich playing Sheffield United, 3 points today and a win next Saturday would be a huge step towards automatic promotion, come on Leeds!!!
Newport white wrote: ↑Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:09 am
Huge chance today to open a gap with WBA in the cup and Norwich playing Sheffield United, 3 points today and a win next Saturday would be a huge step towards automatic promotion, come on Leeds!!!
It is a good opportunity for us today, and long may WBA, Boro and Derby (1-0 up), continue their cup runs. I guess Casilla will never have seen anything like Rotherham on a cold, damp January afternoon. With Jansson out and Alioski at left back we're lacking height for defending corners and set pieces. I'd have preferred Halme at CB and replace Forshaw at DCM with Phillips. We need a sound perfomance and win today to get back on track.
Cant see what More halme has do to to get I'm the side.
We have won every league game he has played in, he has scored, set up goals and had a good night on Monday with one goal and one assist.
His extra height would have been handy as well.
Let's hope it isn't a talking point after the match.
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
Irish Ian wrote: ↑Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:33 pm
Cant see what More halme has do to to get I'm the side.
A german, American and Finn are in the jungle and they come across an elephant
THe German says I could make that animal do lots of work.
The American says I could put that animal in the circus and earn lots of money
The Finn wonders what does that elephant think of ME?
rab_rant wrote: ↑Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:41 pm
A german, American and Finn are in the jungle and they come across an elephant
THe German says I could make that animal do lots of work.
The American says I could put that animal in the circus and earn lots of money
The Finn wonders what does that elephant think of ME?
Looks for emoji of shocked look with drool dripping out of side of mouth
' "Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa