Documentary "Take us home"

For everything Leeds United related and everything not - Have your say... the Marching on Together way!
Forum rules
Please be sure you are acquainted with the forum rules outlined within our FAQs.

Help support the site by using our Amazon Affiliate link when making any purchases from Amazon.
User avatar
leedsmad
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1839
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Documentary "Take us home"

Post by leedsmad »

Just a quick question if anyone has the answer would be very much appreciated.....
Where would I be able to watch this in Australia? Tried to search it on Netflix as I thought it would be shown on there but when I search it on Netflix it says nothing matches your search.
Would love to know how to get access to it even if I have to pay not bothered.

Regards the Madman
User avatar
herefordbornleedsboy
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 561
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:42 am
Location: Hereford

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by herefordbornleedsboy »

I think its going to be an Amazon Prime exclusive from my understanding so try there. :)
User avatar
leedsmad
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1839
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by leedsmad »

herefordbornleedsboy wrote: ↑Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:53 am I think its going to be an Amazon Prime exclusive from my understanding so try there. :)
I thought Amazon was some kind of online shopping service but that isn't screened in Australia from my understanding.

By the way have a good mate of mine that follows Hereford and I call his side the Moo Moos he gets the shits lol, there logo is appalling for a football side.
gessa

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by gessa »

Pretty sure someone will put it on youtube soon enough.
User avatar
Cjay
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 41743
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:01 pm

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by Cjay »

Signed

King Cjay

Fountain of all knowledge and wisdom
User avatar
leedsmad
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1839
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by leedsmad »

gessa wrote: ↑Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 am Pretty sure someone will put it on youtube soon enough.
Yeah I think that will be the go but won't be for a while with the rights etc...
User avatar
YorkshireSquare
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 15046
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Twitter: @motforum
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by YorkshireSquare »

If anyone did sign up to Prime to watch it be sure to use our Amazon link...

http://amzn.to/2E7WOPW
User avatar
leedsmad
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1839
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by leedsmad »

Cheers Cjay
Wasn't even aware of that.
We already have Netflix, Optus which show the Premier league (part of our internet package) also have Foxtel and if it wasn't for Foxtel showing the Championship I would of got rid of it by now.
I work that many hours and kids activities that I have no time for TV.
User avatar
Irish Ian
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 17184
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:53 pm
Location: Directly above the centre of the Earth.

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by Irish Ian »

I’m dreading watching it. All because of the final episode.
'
"Football is about the people and the players,” he said. “Then there are those who will mingle in the middle: the coaches, executives and journalists. That last group represents the worst part about football" Marcelo Bielsa
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14652
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by hector »

Irish Ian wrote: ↑Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:31 am I’m dreading watching it. All because of the final episode.
why? what happens in the final episode? is it a cliff hanger??

:angel:
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4912
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by NorfolkWhite »

hector wrote: ↑Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:37 am why? what happens in the final episode? is it a cliff hanger??

:angel:
It’s one of those where the hero gets it.........errrrr Spolier Alert , sorry folks :(
User avatar
Jay
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by Jay »

I'll watch it once we get promoted and not before then!
User avatar
The Subhuman
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 79094
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:03 am
Location: God's own county

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by The Subhuman »

These docco's seldom do any favours for the team that's being docc'ed. I'll pass for the time being, maybe as an historical thing 3/4 years from now it might have some interest
"A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open"
User avatar
Doire_Boi
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am
Location: Derry, Ireland

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by Doire_Boi »

Not for me
User avatar
hector
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 14652
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:57 am
Location: In a wood

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by hector »

I have now found this on the download site that I use, so may get it down in the morning and start watching it 1 episode a day from next week.
Hopelessly lost.................. But making good time
User avatar
Doire_Boi
Reserve Player
Reserve Player
Posts: 268
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:15 am
Location: Derry, Ireland

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by Doire_Boi »

Just out of interest - does the club make much benefit from this?
SG90
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 23140
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by SG90 »

Doire_Boi wrote: ↑Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:19 am Just out of interest - does the club make much benefit from this?
Exactly what I want to know. If it's just in Radz' pocket, then no. But if the club makes money from viewers, then I'll watch.
User avatar
NorfolkWhite
Manager
Manager
Posts: 4912
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:57 am

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by NorfolkWhite »

Watched first three episodes this morning, really interesting insights, a great watch....obviously doesn’t change the ending but I enjoyed it.
Brader
First Team
First Team
Posts: 1027
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 am

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by Brader »

Absolutely loving it.

The Dan James stuff was quite hard to watch - But really interesting to see how it actually went down at the time.

I think everyones coming across very well, Its nice to see how things are done behind the scenes. I really like Orta - Seeing his screaming at opposition players in the tunnel for diving and having to be dragged away was a particular highlight.
Azkal
Superstar
Superstar
Posts: 5485
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am

Re: Documentary "Take us home"

Post by Azkal »

Anonymous wrote: ↑Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:27 pm Watched it all now, and still shed a tear or two at the end.

I know there's a lot of scepticism about Radrizzani, but I thought he came across well. Could be wrong, but I don't sense it's just about the money for him. He said two things give him adrenaline, business and football. You can see that he is really emotionally invested in the team and the club, and has made it a personal goal to bring success to Leeds. His achievements so far are undeniable, in restoring pride, unity and direction to the club. He deserves our support imo.
Well put, fully agree :clap:
Post Reply